Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Not his fault AJ couldn't get it done in the garden it was set up for him perfectly.

Tank was never an unknown compared to tevin
farmer and that was never a serious possibility.

Also not his fault That nikka ain't hold up his end of the deal and got beat up by JOJO

Nelo acting scary.

Matchroom has been giving boxing the best fights this year and recently if we're being honest.

Excuses, excuses and more excuses.....what is the excuse going to be when he can't get Boots the fight with crawford? Dude talks wayyy too much when he needed the saudis to make fights for him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Excuses, excuses and more excuses.....what is the excuse going to be when he can't get Boots the fight with crawford? Dude talks wayyy too much when he needed the saudis to make fights for him.

Eddie whole Record Label just got Drug at 5 v 5 lmfao. If Eddie aint kiss the Saudi ring he would be BLK Prime status.

Eddie got a good mouth piece but yeah nikka aint gonna do shyt for Shakur. TR has some of the best Match Makers in the business and the Espn/Disney reach and it went no where. PBC cats tend to have their own following.

And if Shakur aligns with Floyd his a dummy as we can clearly see Boxing is shifting to leave Floyd in the past personality wise.

I don't get why folks don't hire PR Agencies to pretty much "run" their online personas if your personality is trash. Shakur's generation of Boxers tend to come off as whiney kids, but at least Devin has the Hardwork, Islam, Black/Father Son angle lol. Shakur blessed TR gave him them WBO stimmys because he would be Richardson Hutchinson status

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Eddie whole Record Label just got Drug at 5 v 5 lmfao. If Eddie aint kiss the Saudi ring he would be BLK Prime status.

Eddie got a good mouth piece but yeah nikka aint gonna do shyt for Shakur. TR has some of the best Match Makers in the business and the Espn/Disney reach and it went no where. PBC cats tend to have their own following.

And if Shakur aligns with Floyd his a dummy as we can clearly see Boxing is shifting to leave Floyd in the past personality wise.

I don't get why folks don't hire PR Agencies to pretty much "run" their online personas if your personality is trash. Shakur's generation of Boxers tend to come off as whiney kids, but at least Devin has the Hardwork, Islam, Black/Father Son angle lol. Shakur blessed TR gave him them WBO stimmys because he would be Richardson Hutchinson status

Eddie just talks a bunch of BS. He good at talking but where are his stars in the US. He had 6 years to make stars and a billie and ain't done shyt. He keeping dudes active but not in fights people care for. He lucky the saudis came in with more cash injection after he spent all the DAZN money.

I still think Mayweather is the best option for Shakur. yeah, TMT ain't doing too good right now but i think once Mayweather gets behind a fighter he all in.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Eddie just talks a bunch of BS. He good at talking but where are his stars in the US. He had 6 years to make stars and a billie and ain't done shyt. He keeping dudes active but not in fights people care for. He lucky the saudis came in with more cash injection after he spent all the DAZN money.

I still think Mayweather is the best option for Shakur. yeah, TMT ain't doing too good right now but i think once Mayweather gets behind a fighter he all in.

IDK I say that because TMT seems done, we haven't seen Curmell, unless TMT signs Shakur and then repurpose the Tank Model but Shakur is past the stage of needing that kind of match making. And TBH I trust TR to make the Tank fight more than I do Matchroom and if Turki has to get involved then it's a Turki thing not Matchroom. J Prince aint doing jackshyt for Shakur besides extorting him lmfao.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
lets see - Who should Shakur sign with?

TR - to resign would mean things may not change with shakur's career but TR has a regular TV deal and the backing of the Mouse. this is why TR gets the majority of the top level American talent
Matchroom - Fast Eddie keeps you active, which is more important for today's fighters than anything, plus has a deal to distribute his content on a streaming service and additional backing of arab money
PBC - Signing would break barriers down for a fight with Tank which is the fight to make; PBC also has a deal to distribute content on a streaming service

TMT - young fighters are leaving, Ellerbe left, Rolly is their marquee fighter, no independent TV deal in their place thanks to Showtime going away from boxing, and the most noteworthy thing they did in 2024 is Floyd rematching the Gotti kid on DAZN no less..oh and Schaefer taking over Ellerbe's job

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
IDK I say that because TMT seems done, we haven't seen Curmell, unless TMT signs Shakur and then repurpose the Tank Model but Shakur is past the stage of needing that kind of match making. And TBH I trust TR to make the Tank fight more than I do Matchroom and if Turki has to get involved then it's a Turki thing not Matchroom. J Prince aint doing jackshyt for Shakur besides extorting him lmfao.

Turki keeping MR alive. That AJ vs Dubois card is not even popping like that. Shakur needs that Floyd stimulus. TR got good talent but they don't know how to make them stars....Teo should be way bigger then he is.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Turki keeping MR alive. That AJ vs Dubois card is not even popping like that. Shakur needs that Floyd stimulus. TR got good talent but they don't know how to make them stars....Teo should be way bigger then he is.

TR is somewhere you go as a prospect get a name then leave. And yeah Teo's career is pretty pathetic from society perspective as Pitbull has done less than him and is a bigger name lol.

I guess I`m saying Shakur being with PBC and sure using Floyd as a Marketing angle for the Tank fight is fine, but literally being TMT nah.

morris

Superstar
Daps
lets see - Who should Shakur sign with?

TR - to resign would mean things may not change with shakur's career but TR has a regular TV deal and the backing of the Mouse. this is why TR gets the majority of the top level American talent
Matchroom - Fast Eddie keeps you active, which is more important for today's fighters than anything, plus has a deal to distribute his content on a streaming service and additional backing of arab money
PBC - Signing would break barriers down for a fight with Tank which is the fight to make; PBC also has a deal to distribute content on a streaming service

TMT - young fighters are leaving, Ellerbe left, Rolly is their marquee fighter, no independent TV deal in their place thanks to Showtime going away from boxing, and the most noteworthy thing they did in 2024 is Floyd rematching the Gotti kid on DAZN no less..oh and Schaefer taking over Ellerbe's job
I had no idea LE left. As per Reddit:
Floyd: Well like I said before, I kept my faculties, and I made smart investments. Leonard Ellerbe, he a helluva promoter, been with Mayweather Promotions for many years, I tip my hat off to him and wish him nothing but the best. But at the end of the day, he has a nose for a face. The more I look at this man, the more I see it, in fact I think his nostrils are getting bigger. I can't have that in my company! He can either retire or go be Tank's sole promoter, Tank probably too stupid to notice he has a nose for a face anyway so he can have him!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Floyd: Well like I said before, I kept my faculties, and I made smart investments. Leonard Ellerbe, he a helluva promoter, been with Mayweather Promotions for many years, I tip my hat off to him and wish him nothing but the best. But at the end of the day, he has a nose for a face. The more I look at this man, the more I see it, in fact I think his nostrils are getting bigger. I can't have that in my company! He can either retire or go be Tank's sole promoter, Tank probably too stupid to notice he has a nose for a face anyway so he can have him!
i never thought ellerbe was anything more than a yes man with horrific boxing knowledge lol

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
shyt even signing to Jake Paul would be a better decision than Floyd at this point..Jake Paul is thriving without his excellency involved, got his fighters paid, and fighting on various platforms, even if his own fights are trash lol
Jake Paul could get Shakur a fight with Sugar Ray Leonard :ehh:

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
:dead: