Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn I don’t wanna support Jake Paul but I wanna support the breh :patrice:

What gym he fight out of? :lupe: Salute to him hope he shows out on the card.

Combat Fitness Club in Ridgefield Park. It's his own gym. He bought and renovated the place himself along with his cousin whose a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Purple belt. He also competed in the Diamond Gloves Tournament in Jersey a ways back.

Some post-interview chat about sponsors and costs. This was for last year, he fought an aggressive Philly cat. Knocked dude down, but it wound up a draw.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Combat Fitness Club in Ridgefield Park. It's his own gym. He bought and renovated the place himself along with his cousin whose a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Purple belt. He also competed in the Diamond Gloves Tournament in Jersey a ways back.

Oh you a jersey breh :gladbron: :salute: I just moved to Bergen county it’s a lot nicer than Newark :mjlol: . If I get some time this summer I might fukk w ya :obama: black gym?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh you a jersey breh :gladbron: :salute: I just moved to Bergen county it’s a lot nicer than Newark :mjlol: . If I get some time this summer I might fukk w ya :obama: black gym?
Hispanic owners, but it's a healthy mix of everything. You'd definitely be able to get some good training in, and the vibes are dope in general. It's worth checking out for sure!

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Eddie whole Record Label just got Drug at 5 v 5 lmfao. If Eddie aint kiss the Saudi ring he would be BLK Prime status.

Eddie got a good mouth piece but yeah nikka aint gonna do shyt for Shakur. TR has some of the best Match Makers in the business and the Espn/Disney reach and it went no where. PBC cats tend to have their own following.

And if Shakur aligns with Floyd his a dummy as we can clearly see Boxing is shifting to leave Floyd in the past personality wise.

I don't get why folks don't hire PR Agencies to pretty much "run" their online personas if your personality is trash. Shakur's generation of Boxers tend to come off as whiney kids, but at least Devin has the Hardwork, Islam, Black/Father Son angle lol. Shakur blessed TR gave him them WBO stimmys because he would be Richardson Hutchinson status

Shakur has the same PR as Crawford and Andre Ward.

At the end of the day the boxers just do what they want.