Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was under the impression that AJ and Danny would fight for a vacant title. I didn't know or realize that the vacant interim title was up when he fought Hrgovic.

It was because hrgovic was the mando for so long..that was the step aside agreement, the interim, until usyk could figure the shyt out

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Let's see how the Fundora fight goes..he carry the 160 weight easy. Fundora acting like it's a easy fight. We'll see.

I more so feel 154 is too stuffy, and 160 is so weak that if Errol couldn't handle them then I don't think he would had made a difference at 154.

Spence can get Adams and Lara then try to undisputed with Jennibek all in a yrs time.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Daniel Dubois being a whole heavyweight champion now...honestly never thought that would be a thing for him. Now he's one of the biggest fights of the 2nd half of the year.

With that happening Joe Joyce has beaten more champs than Deontay Wilder:heh:.and they are damn near in the same boat :francis:...Joyce bodied Parker and Ike Quartey'd Dubois into submission and those 2 are now currently pulling off upsets one after another.

Boxing theater of the unexpected