Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
it shouldn't be..esp since fundora is supposed to be down because of the tszyu injuries...but you know
I imagine there's some truth only because Tszyu is going to be down longer than people thought.

I kinda feel like this is going to be another PBC champ that just sits on a belt. But who knows. :yeshrug:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Devin might be thinking of moving up to 147 and fight Barrios for the belt....but he need to stop underestimating Tank opponents. Barrios has one of the best resumes in Boxing....in his last 5 fights he fought dudes like Tank, Thurman and Ugas. Better not take shyt light and Barrios got power :umad:

In summary… he’s a Tank Stan. :comeon:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Y'all are just tank haters. How is me giving props to barrios make me a tank stan :mindblown:
We not haters man lmao. Like I was trying to explain to @Apollo Creed Tank won that belt in 2017 you care about belts why he ain’t unify?

Barrios kudos to him for becoming a champ he going to have to defend it. He’s been fighting great competition like you explained so unify vs Ennis or mix it up with Stannionis, Brian Norman, Souleymane Cissokho, Conor Benn. We don’t want to see a drop off in competition because he’s a champ now. How do you feel about him vs those matchups? Let’s talk boxing and get off the Stan shyt.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
We not haters man lmao. Like I was trying to explain to @Apollo Creed Tank won that belt in 2017 you care about belts why he ain’t unify?

Barrios kudos to him for becoming a champ he going to have to defend it. He’s been fighting great competition like you explained so unify vs Ennis or mix it up with Stannionis, Brian Norman, Souleymane Cissokho, Conor Benn. We don’t want to see a drop off in competition because he’s a champ now. How do you feel about him vs those matchups? Let’s talk boxing and get off the Stan shyt.

I would like to see barrios vs boots, haney, stannionis....get conor benn outta here though. idk why y'all think i don't want to see that shyt. I want to see the best fight the best in every division period.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

nikka can't even say what "that belt" just repeating the same bullshyt after being presented facrs. Don't fukking quote me dummy lmfao