Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think he may be too, but like I said thesw Bulgarians are nothing special. He can easily beat bivol with patience and not acting like he's a 7 foot bully.
canelo is not going to beat bivol...bivol has size, footwork, workrate, and stamina over him..hes stronger than canelo and hits hard enough for canelo to respect him..and hes not a monster puncher at that weight.the only thing canelo has over him is chin even though both have never been dropped.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Devin might be thinking of moving up to 147 and fight Barrios for the belt....but he need to stop underestimating Tank opponents. Barrios has one of the best resumes in Boxing....in his last 5 fights he fought dudes like Tank, Thurman and Ugas. Better not take shyt light and Barrios got power :umad:
:patrice:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Name 5 other champs who had their last 5 fights as hard as him

Before we start this exercise lets preface this.

His two best fighters in his last 5 Tank and Thurman he lost. Thurman beat the ever loving shyt out of crodie too. :mjlol: so he beat washed Ugas, and two C tier fighters. One of the best resumes where he lost to his two step ups, and got emailed a belt. All to dikkride tank. This is insane stanning. seek help.

now as for better last 5 fights thats not even hard. Just cuz he lost several of them shyts doesn't mean his last fight is harder than other champs :dead: People shyt on Haney for being a email champ now we acting like Barrios is legit a top level fighter now :dwillhuh:

Usyk
Inoue
Teofimo
Haney
Hell Tank himself

are for sure better
these too but I suppose you can make an argument

Crawford
Canelo
Beterbiev

and this is just off the top of my head.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Before we start this exercise lets preface this.

His two best fighters in his last 5 Tank and Thurman he lost. Thurman beat the ever loving shyt out of crodie too. :mjlol: so he beat washed Ugas, and two C tier fighters. One of the best resumes where he lost to his two step ups, and got emailed a belt. All to dikkride tank. This is insane stanning. seek help.

now as for better last 5 fights thats not even hard. Just cuz he lost several of them shyts doesn't mean his last fight is harder than other champs :dead: People shyt on Haney for being a email champ now we acting like Barrios is legit a top level fighter now :dwillhuh:

Usyk
Inoue
Teofimo
Haney
Hell Tank himself

are for sure better
these too but I suppose you can make an argument

Crawford
Canelo
Beterbiev

and this is just off the top of my head.

Barrios is a top 3 fighter at 147 and a champion, most the dudes you mentioned ain't fought a Thurman or Tank level type of fighter in their last 5 they are elite level fighters even if he lost them fights. Wtf you babbling about :mjtf:

Either y'all care about the belts or you don't. You dudes love to talk all that belt shyt when its for the person you cheerleading but all that goes out the window when its somebody else....FOH with that hypocritical shyt:camby:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Barrios is a top 3 fighter at 147 and a champion, most the dudes you mentioned ain't fought a Thurman or Tank level type of fighter in their last 5 they are elite level fighters even if he lost them fights. Wtf you babbling about :mjtf:

Either y'all care about the belts or you don't. You dudes love to talk all that belt shyt when its for the person you cheerleading but all that goes out the window when its somebody else....FOH with that hypocritical shyt:camby:
:dead: Tank Stan’s care about belts now I done seen it all The Coli :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

This is insanity. so you saying your whole terrible argument is predicated on Thurman and Tank fights :dead: that he lost :dead: top 3 at 147 :dead:

Like I said this was just off the dome and I already proved you wrong don't let me take more than 5 minute to tear ur biased ass take apart :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Tank Stan’s care about belts now I done seen it all The Coli :blessed:

This is supreme hater shyt but another big reason Tank need to take an L is so these terrible ass posters and agendas can take a vacation. Barrios a top 3 welter weight with one of the best resumes :dead: because he lost to Tank :dead:

despicable ass posting

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is supreme hater shyt but another big reason Tank need to take an L is so these terrible ass posters and agendas can take a vacation. Barrios a top 3 welter weight with one of the best resumes :dead: because he lost to Tank :dead:

despicable ass posting
its nasty work

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
This is insanity. so you saying your whole terrible argument is predicated on Thurman and Tank fights :dead: that he lost :dead: top 3 at 147 :dead:

Like I said this was just off the dome and I already proved you wrong don't let me take more than 5 minute to tear ur biased ass take apart :ufdup:

I am saying Barrios took the hardest fights and he got power. Thats why Devin shouldn't take him like an easy fight because that seems to be what he aiming for.

And how on earth is Barrios not a top 3 at 147 right now? :mindblown: Like you dudes are in here just babbling...my favorite at 147 is Boots but reality is Barrios is top 3 at 147...thats just being real.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the only good news from this is martin get his shot...the clash of styles though

also dont agree with 140 gary russ being installed as mando because thats crazy

First off I'm happy for Puella. And like you said, props to Martin on getting a shot.

But cuh just smoked Russell. How is he still in play as the Mando? :heh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
- Devin vacates belt
- Devin likely wants to fight Barrios for the belt at 147
- I say Devin shouldn't take Barrios light because he got one of the best resumes

Then dudes on here get all butthurt about it and Tank number 1 hater wishes he loses again when the topic is Barrios vs Devin :mjlol:

I actually do want to see Barrios vs Devin more then Sandor vs Devin:ehh: