Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
- Devin vacates belt
- Devin likely wants to fight Barrios for the belt at 147
- I say Devin shouldn't take Barrios light because he got one of the best resumes

Then dudes on here get all butthurt about it and Tank number 1 hater wishes he loses again when the topic is Barrios vs Devin :mjlol:

I actually do want to see Barrios vs Devin more then Sandor vs Devin:ehh:

Stop being a clown b. He don't got one of the best resumes end of. Because he fought Tank and an old Thurman (who beat the shyt out of him no less). Devin shouldn't take Barrios lightly because he is a professional boxer, and you can't take anyone lightly on that level. Not for his resume.

I then posted fighters with harder last five fights like you insisted and you can't dispute any of them so you go and ramble on about nothingness. If we going by pure resume then your argument is even stupider.

Keep it a bean you literally only hyping this dude to make Tank look better. Its see through and hilarious. No one who watches several different classes even casually would think Barrios last fights or resume is anything exemplary

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
1.Haney made Champ in Recess
2.Albert P upgraded to Full WBC champ, WBC ordering Albert vs Sandor
3.GAR petitioned for a rematch with Albert and WBC is granting him winner of 2.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Stop being a clown b. He don't got one of the best resumes end of. Because he fought Tank and an old Thurman (who beat the shyt out of him no less). Devin shouldn't take Barrios lightly because he is a professional boxer, and you can't take anyone lightly on that level. Not for his resume.

I then posted fighters with harder last five fights like you insisted and you can't dispute any of them so you go and ramble on about nothingness. If we going by pure resume then your argument is even stupider.

Keep it a bean you literally only hyping this dude to make Tank look better. Its see through and hilarious. No one who watches several different classes even casually would think Barrios last fights or resume is anything exemplary

I told you why he got the best resumes and i can dispute your list but i don't got time to for that bullshyt....you did put in a great effort though. The reason I am talking about Barrios being dangerous for Devin is because he is at a higher weight, got reach advantage, got power and only been KO'ed once in his career...and his two L's came from two greats. You can't admit he is a top guy at 147 even though that is facts and you can't even admit he took hard fights.....you are stone cold hater all because it would result in you giving some props to Tank....even though the topic ain't Davis you still in here wishing an L on him....you are a biased hater.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devin might be able to deal with Barrios but I question if he'll be able to deal with the power at that weight.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Before we start this exercise lets preface this.

His two best fighters in his last 5 Tank and Thurman he lost. Thurman beat the ever loving shyt out of crodie too. :mjlol: so he beat washed Ugas, and two C tier fighters. One of the best resumes where he lost to his two step ups, and got emailed a belt. All to dikkride tank. This is insane stanning. seek help.

now as for better last 5 fights thats not even hard. Just cuz he lost several of them shyts doesn't mean his last fight is harder than other champs :dead: People shyt on Haney for being a email champ now we acting like Barrios is legit a top level fighter now :dwillhuh:

Usyk
Inoue
Teofimo
Haney
Hell Tank himself

are for sure better
these too but I suppose you can make an argument

Crawford
Canelo
Beterbiev

and this is just off the top of my head.
Truth. Let's not forget he got a gift decision against Batyr who can't catch a damn break in a lot of his fights. He damn near got stopped & looked like he wanted to quit at some point that fight

@patscorpio