Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'll never forget watching this live. The way Steward and Lampley were literally losing their minds like school girls seeing Bieber walk by was amazing. You never heard them sound like pure fans like that before or afterwards. Classic fight.
Steward had me rolling..thats it..oh my god...that's it?!!!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I REALLY hope he doesn't get hurt. He provided A LOT of good boxing memories (ko of Williams, last round stand vs super duper over achiever JCC Jr., Winning with the bum knee)

I don't think he's HOF material but would not mind seeing him there.

shyt he's borderline..he might go in on a slow year... but i think he should quit

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
What's interesting is Hearn alleging that Team Joshua would have considered the step aside deal if it guaranteed him a shot at Fury v Usyk winner however according to Hearn Fury didn't want to fight Usyk next and wanted a tune up beforehand...I literally don't know what to believe anymore lol. I just wanna see fights .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hearn said as much in the interview I posted but it's not a 100% done deal yet. We'll know for sure tomorrow if the purse bid takes place
i hope it gets to that so hearn can win the bid from TR and put this shyt on DAZN so my 9.99 can take care of it hahaha