Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna be honest btw, I have very little interest in seeing Canelo vs Bivol :yeshrug:

There's plenty of guys I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo fight, but Bivol isn't one of the them :manny:

I somewhat agree, it would be a good name for his resume but as far as actual in ring excitement I can see it being a snoozefest. Bivol isn't going to engage with Canelo like Beterbiev and Smith would he is going to box, granted I would fully expect Canelo to get Smith mid ass out of there fairly early but it would be exciting for as long as it last.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
shyt would Flop so bad

Can't flop if it's on DAZN.:troll:

giphy.webp

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm gonna be honest btw, I have very little interest in seeing Canelo vs Bivol :yeshrug:

There's plenty of guys I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo fight, but Bivol isn't one of the them :manny:

its whatever to me..bivol def has the type of style to give canelo fits but he has a hard time committing to his offense and he hasnt knocked anyone out or down in a long time...it wouldnt be pleasant to watch

charlo commits to his offense but after that montiel fight he needed another fight..to get momentum back like now and since PBC put that offer out thats not going to happen..montiel was lighting that nikka up too much to not have an interim bout before a canelo fight

GGG is more of how much does he have in his tank and i hope murata fight comes off cuz i also dont want to see a scenario where canelo picks that matchroom deal and GGG sits out until that fight in september..i couldnt condone that