Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rant Alert!!!

The Heavyweight Division is a fukking joke!!!

You've got contenders ducking each other. Contenders blocking other fighters from eliminators. Champions that don't take their mandatories. Rematch clauses that are activated but no date is given. This is supposed to be THE glamour division but nobody had fought anybody who is worth a damn. Heavyweights spend more time in court than in the fukking ring. shyt is sad.

facts-power.gif

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TR cutting fair skinned Ricans now? Meh, Adorno bros, especially Joseph who has the higher ceiling, have been disappointing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TR cutting fair skinned Ricans now? Meh, Adorno bros, especially Joseph who has the higher ceiling, have been disappointing.

yo i was just about to post this :russ:..but honestly im not even surprised nor do i fault TR with these 2...esp joseph..that nikka had a problem with making weight

im more surprised they didnt cut vargas yet after getting iced in 1 round

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo i was just about to post this :russ:..but honestly im not even surprised nor do i fault TR with these 2...esp joseph..that nikka had a problem with making weight

im more surprised they didnt cut vargas yet after getting iced in 1 round
Vargas might have moved some tickets for that Zepada fight, only reason I can see keeping him around because he's mid

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

good for him...you gotta give yourself a chance to pull canelo's card...3 divisions of ducking is a very noticeable thing if he gets that mando spot

now its going to be interesting who gets a crack at that wbo 160 belt? are they going to put it on the line in munguia's next fight against ballard or actually try to make a fight with qazaq style after the ballard fight or qazaq style faces someone else for the belt

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
good for him...you gotta give yourself a chance to pull canelo's card...3 divisions of ducking is a very noticeable thing if he gets that mando spot

now its going to be interesting who gets a crack at that wbo 160 belt? are they going to put it on the line in munguia's next fight against ballard or actually try to make a fight with qazaq style after the ballard fight or qazaq style faces someone else for the belt
Alimkhanuly will surely have his go, he’s with TR but I’d be very surprised if Munguia would take that. If not a big fight against GGG, Munguia’s team trying to kill time waiting for Charlo to move up so they can swoop in for the WBC belt against a lesser opponent. Have to check the WBC’s rankings but knowing their bias for GBP and Mexican fighters in general they’ll construct an easy way to Munguia to pick up their belt.

Edit: Adames and Eubank are below Munguia in their ranks, if Munguia has to go through one of these that actually wouldn’t be bad…

Still shamelessly ducked Andrade twice though

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

Nah man, he ducked Janibek for the number 1 contender in WBO 168 :troll:

Stay at 160 against an unproven fighter instead of being a 3 division champion :troll:

The only reason people are mad is because they put all their hope into Janibek being the one that finally stopped Andrade :lolbron::umad:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Other fighters vacate a belt and move up= Duck
Andrade does it= not a duck:mjlol:

Just another case of Andrade running away from a high risk low reward fight. This is nothing new :yeshrug:

Before I ridicule you for this comment, I would first like to know where your mind is-

IF you were Andrades manager, what would you advise him to do? Fight Janibek @ 160 or move up to 168 for potential bouts against Canelo, Benavidez, Plant AND explain your logic for either choice :sas2: