Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Before I ridicule you for this comment, I would first like to know where your mind is-

IF you were Andrades manager, what would you advise him to do? Fight Janibek @ 160 or move up to 168 for potential bouts against Canelo, Benavidez, Plant AND explain your logic for either choice :sas2:
My logic is is coming from Andrade Stan’s accusing canelo of ducking him because he moved up for MUCH better opportunities. And when we look at where canelo is today, obviously he made the right decision. And as far as I’m concerned Andrade is also making the right decision right now. It’s just funny how andrade Stan’s can understand that concept when it comes to andrade but not when it comes to every other fighter. When other fighters vacate and move up it’s a duck. Andrade does literally the exact same thing and it’s just a great business decision:jbhmm:

You can’t have it both ways. All these guys do what’s best for business. And Andrade felt it was best for business to avoid janibek and move up. Andrade did janibek just like canelo did him. Demetrius didn’t think janibek was worth the time and moved on to greener pastures. Absolutely no difference. But people don’t keep it consistent:yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Before I ridicule you for this comment, I would first like to know where your mind is-

IF you were Andrades manager, what would you advise him to do? Fight Janibek @ 160 or move up to 168 for potential bouts against Canelo, Benavidez, Plant AND explain your logic for either choice :sas2:
The point is when Canelo took similar advisement throughout his career he gets called a duck.. any other fighter does it.. nothing

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
My logic is is coming from Andrade Stan’s accusing canelo of ducking him because he moved up for MUCH better opportunities. And when we look at where canelo is today, obviously he made the right decision. And as far as I’m concerned Andrade is also making the right decision right now. It’s just funny how andrade Stan’s can understand that concept when it comes to andrade but not when it comes to every other fighter. When other fighters vacate and move up it’s a duck. Andrade does literally the exact same thing and it’s just a great business decision:jbhmm:

You can’t have it both ways. All these guys do what’s best for business. And Andrade felt it was best for business to avoid janibek and move up. Andrade did janibek just like canelo did him. Demetrius didn’t think janibek was worth the time and moved on to greener pastures. Absolutely no difference. But people don’t keep it consistent:yeshrug:

The point is when Canelo took similar advisement throughout his career he gets called a duck.. any other fighter does it.. nothing

I hear what ya saying but the core difference between Andrade and Canelo is Canelo made the business decision to not fight Andrade at 154, 160 and will most likely do the same at 168 whereas Andrade probably never heard of Janibek and sees no incentive at staying at 160 since the other champs won't fight him

morris

Superstar
Daps

I guess Sergio is really serious about being middleweight champion again...smh

I REALLY hope he doesn't get hurt. He provided A LOT of good boxing memories (ko of Williams, last round stand vs super duper over achiever JCC Jr., Winning with the bum knee)

I don't think he's HOF material but would not mind seeing him there.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lE0v5u.gif

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

I'll never forget watching this live. The way Steward and Lampley were literally losing their minds like school girls seeing Bieber walk by was amazing. You never heard them sound like pure fans like that before or afterwards. Classic fight.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G