Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watch it be that "you have to subscribe to ESPN+, THEN buy the ppv" faceass bullshyt.:snoop::snoop:

I couldn't find a bar in miles that was playing the Crawford Porter fight. I hope they learned from their mistake.

i dont think this is going to be PPV....im sure its going to be regular ass ESPN

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Shakur gonna KO him brutally and make him quit? Floyd also had many more skilled opponents before he took on Gatto.

And They were better than Valdez, that's why I chose Gatti as a comparison instead.

Shakur will unload on this dude... his magical tea won't save him.

Yall new boxing thread posters need to STFU with all this ducking talk.

Also someone called the group of Shakur tank etc. A second version of the four kings??

Boxing and its fans :heh:

Huh? Devin Haney said the shyt out his own mouth. Why don't you tell him STFU personally?

""
Talkin bout "new boxing thread posters":heh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
And They were better than Valdez, that's why I chose Gatti as a comparison instead.

Shakur will unload on this dude... his magical tea won't save him.

Huh? Devin Haney said the shyt out his own mouth. Why don't you tell him STFU personally?

""
Talkin bout "new boxing thread posters":heh:

I would tell Devin that Kambosos isn't ducking him if I had an avenue to. Posting a tweet is implying you agree, yes?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I would tell Devin that Kambosos isn't ducking him if I had an avenue to. Posting a tweet is implying you agree, yes?

the tweet came from Devin himself though and hes closer to the situation than any of us are... not like its some made-up fan narrative.

You dunno if George is ducking and neither do I.... as I said before, I just thought I may have heard some quacking in the distance thats all:manny: hope it was just the wind

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif