Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They need to put it in Atlantic City, all his Jersey fans can pull up. Shyt I would go. Bet on him and the ticket would pay for itself.

Crazy how they have him running all over the country but hes only fought in Newark once.

i was there too....shyt was live

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Stevenson is a terrible matchup for anyone to be honest, he is destined for number one P4P type of status unless he falls off hard.

Early to state that for my taste cause there are some other supertalented guys, out there but I can agree that he'll be a top 10 P4P fighter at least at a point unless we find out his chin is janky

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Shakur actually seems to be getting paid with Top Rank and I doubt that the Crawford shyt and anything to do with that tho that’s just happen to be convenient.

But that Herring fight actually raised the profile for him and made him the champ. So it’s going to be nice to see him beat Valdez, he might have a little struggle because Valdez never comes to lay down. But once he beat Valdez then he will get a full blown ESPN push and I’m guessing the Navarrete and Loma fight will be on horizon.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He's going to be a major major problem for whatever style is in front of him, he's that good
Yea Shakur is a really really good boxer. I pulled up his 7 minute YouTube highlight reel.....looks the same as two years ago.

Dunno if his chin has been tested yet, but railing off combos vs Mexican line cooks won't work in q couple years. He'll definitely outbox Valdez, but can he take his shot?