Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
No

he’s basically saying a boxer can go in the ring and may not have the greatest hands or movement, but he will definitely need to be able to see in there

you’ve never heard anyone say boxer A “doesn’t really have any hands?”
Man Timmy wasn’t thinking on that level. He was just trying to be on some smart dumb shyt thinking he was deep:mjlol:…..and regardless, Errol Spence coming back with one less than perfect retina is still better than coming back with footwork like Deontay wilder or punching power like Paulie malignaggi:heh: …..Timmy never thinks before he speaks. He was more concerned about throwing shade at Spence like always. He still can’t let go of that grudge. ESPN might be the worst when it comes to network bias. They always stay on code:hhh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
ESPN might be the worst when it comes to network bias. They always stay on code:hhh:

it’s between them and PBC (FOX especially) both are terribly biased. DAZN team might suck in terms of commentating quality but in this department they are miles ahead of the competition. They aren’t w/o bias either but they really try to cover the whole sport not just their guys

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
After that Like Campbell scare, they ain't taking any chances lol

for sure..i can tolerate that fight..farmer is not going to hurt him but he damn sure will test his boxing...plus farmer is durable..he hasnt been stopped in 10 years and i dont think he has ever been down either

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for sure..i can tolerate that fight..farmer is not going to hurt him but he damn sure will test his boxing...plus farmer is durable..he hasnt been stopped in 10 years and i dont think he has ever been down either

It’s an interesting fight and a good name to come back to. As much as I rank Ryan pretty much last in the new “4 kings” or whatever, I can’t deny he has huge pop and accuracy.

I think he finds Farmer late and gets the KO.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
2.5 years inactivity N coming off a L :stopitslime:

It’s an interesting fight and a good name to come back to. As much as I rank Ryan pretty much last in the new “4 kings” or whatever, I can’t deny he has huge pop and accuracy.

I think he finds Farmer late and gets the KO.

Didn't Oscar say he was working on something BIG for Garcia though? Cuz Farmer doesn't fit the bill...at all.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
R5bTY2F.gif

XryEApT.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Didn't Oscar say he was working on something BIG for Garcia though? Cuz Farmer doesn't fit the bill...at all.
Oscar says a lot of things but for opponents it's either Farmer or Mercito Gesta so far..I know GB is going to be careful who they pick if not those 2 lol.