Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Yea Shakur is a really really good boxer. I pulled up his 7 minute YouTube highlight reel.....looks the same as two years ago.

Dunno if his chin has been tested yet, but railing off combos vs Mexican line cooks won't work in q couple years. He'll definitely outbox Valdez, but can he take his shot?
We'll see, but for the record, I was explaining what I BELIEVE the other poster was trying to say.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps

in a few months from this hopkins shoots to the top, followed by floyd mayweather, kostya tszyu, and manny pacquiao, somewhere very close in that order. in the next year hopkins loses to jermain taylor and floyd mayweather catapults from number 2 behind hopkins to number 1 where he would hold position for over a decade. there was a very long roy jones reign, a brief hopkins reign, and a very long mayweather reign. a lot of turnover in 2004.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yall new boxing thread posters need to STFU with all this ducking talk.

Also someone called the group of Shakur tank etc. A second version of the four kings??

Boxing and its fans :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't care what nobody say, if Roy never came back down after winning at heavy. His run would have lasted even longer. He was still fast and took hard shots from Ruiz and held up.

one of the biggest "what if" in boxing? career trajectory changes are killers man