Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
reading the complaint the lawsuit is over actual tangible shyt
Failing to deliver a second fight in the second year of the renewed contract and failure to make Spence fight
We know he had a clause for the Spence fight he might had one for the amount of fights per year too
Bud on his shyt low key :whew:. Like I mentioned the racial aspect could just be a PR move to make the suit go viral (it worked) but the cusp of the legal argument is over contractual promises
Did anyone not named Tyson Fury make more than Bud off TR since he renewed his contract? People hate cause he was stuck on a side of the street by his self but given his purses and all the shyt in his contract breh was bout his business given the circumstances

It's literally not fam.
Terence Crawford claims Bob Arum's 'revolting racial bias' hurt his career

There's a reason why the overwhelming majority of that is all racial ish. He's grasping at straws with this bro

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I come back here for the New Year and it feels like 2017?
Welterweight still talking about the same 4 cats who won't fight each other
Usyk new blood in heavyweight but it's all the same names from Joshua/Wilder time
Donaire.... chocolatito......cuaracas...rigo....Estrada

Cmon

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sounds just like my ese potna back in the day. Everytime you went to one of his parties there was enough alcohol to have a mongol army faded and a taco cart with a live band. I could never hang with them, he used to be like 'Why you leaving so early wey?:hhh:'

I'd be like ':dwillhuh: Bruh it's 3 in the morning, I got shyt to do tomorrow.'

'C'mon man, just take a bump you'll be ok, let's fukking party primo! :russ:'

I'm like:wtf::picard: 'COCAINE?! nah I'm cool bruh. :hubie:.

I had to stop fukking with his crazy ass.
That's crazy to you playa? :heh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's literally not fam.
Terence Crawford claims Bob Arum's 'revolting racial bias' hurt his career

There's a reason why the overwhelming majority of that is all racial ish. He's grasping at straws with this bro

This is from ESPN

Crawford, 34, is seeking damages to be determined at trial in excess of $5.4 million, money the fighter claims he lost due to Top Rank's failure to deliver a second fight in year two of the extension he signed in 2018, along with its inability to offer him a bout with Errol Spence Jr.

The suit claims that when Crawford signed to fight Egidijus Kavaliauskas in 2019, the agreement included a $900,000 payment if Top Rank didn't in good faith offer Crawford a bout with Spence by the end of 2020.

Even if he is using the racism angle, he needs a way to come up with the amount of damages caused. He basically saying shyt he was promised never materialized cause Arum put him on the back burner cause he's black. It's a little bit of semantics but at least my argument increases the chance that he has a real case

:russ: @ him bringing Floyd into this tho. Floyd left TR in a big public display two years before Crawford even went pro :patrice:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Last edited: