Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He went on to label UFC fans “a bunch of skinhead white guys watching people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys” and stated that the fighters are “guys rolling around like homosexuals on the ground.”

:mjlol:

Welp, hopefully this won't derail Crawford's career as he enters his later years. Guess we won't be seeing a Josh Taylor fight.

Very interested in seeing how the trial plays out.

I might fukk with Kufi Bud :ehh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
He went on to label UFC fans “a bunch of skinhead white guys watching people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys” and stated that the fighters are “guys rolling around like homosexuals on the ground.”

:mjlol:

Welp, hopefully this won't derail Crawford's career as he enters his later years. Guess we won't be seeing a Josh Taylor fight.

Very interested in seeing how the trial plays out.

If Crawford actually said that fukk it he's the GOAT. :russ:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No, that's BOB ARUM talking shyt about the UFC.:mjlol:

I don't believe Crawford had any comments, but there's some quotes from Arum about this lawsuit in the article.
yeah that would be weird coming from him considering he does have a wrestling background and stuff and his sons are in that lol

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
But we knew this. Arum was promoting fights in South Africa during Apartheid.

Bob always put other fighters before black fighters. Again this i had been known. I'm quite surprised brehs sign with him tbh.

I'm just curious- was Bob Arum racist BEFORE Bud resigned with him, or did he start being racist afterwards? :martin:

Bud should be focusing on the second half of his career and locking down the Spence fight, not spending $$$ he claims he wasn't paid to start a bogus bozo lawsuit. :snoop:

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
In 2018 Crawford was paid $3.5 million for a fight with Jose Benavidez Jr and in 2019 he took $4.8m to take on Amir Khan, the papers state.

In 2019, Crawford had just one fight, for which he was paid $4 million. Then in 2020, Crawford was paid $3.5 million to fight Kell Brook.

In 2021 he earned $6 million for a Shawn Porter bout, the papers claim, adding that Top Rank owes Crawford “no less than $4.5 million” for failing to provide him with a second fight in 2019, alleging that the Khan fight was negotiated in 2018.

:huhldup:

Crawford ate good

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Come to PBC!

suge-knigh-death-row.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
But we knew this. Arum was promoting fights in South Africa during Apartheid.

Bob always put other fighters before black fighters. Again this i had been known. I'm quite surprised brehs sign with him tbh.
I don't feel sorry for him. His peers warned him of.Arum and yet he kept insisting that staying with top rank was the right move. Now his career is potentially in shambles smh.