Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tim Bradley rn
EsteemedTinyFrogmouth-max-1mb.gif

I cannot wait to see the fallout from all this :mjgrin:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What’s the point of starting a lawsuit you can’t win? Like even if that so how you gonna prove that TR is racist in front of a judge? He better has some leaked messages of something otherwise it’s just gonna be an L and he will end up having to pay TR for defamation

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
What’s the point of starting a lawsuit you can’t win? Like even if that so how you gonna prove that TR is racist in front of a judge? He better has some leaked messages of something otherwise it’s just gonna be an L and he will end up having to pay TR for defamation
You're a Cac, right?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Obviously him and his attorneys feel they have a case otherwise why would he proceed. The fxck?:gucci:

At the very least it hurts Arum and possibly steers other young black fighters away from suffering the same fate he did.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Obviously him and his attorneys feel they have a case otherwise why would he proceed. The fxck?:gucci:

At the very least it hurts Arum and possibly steers other young black fighters away from suffering the same fate he did.

The same thing has been said about Arum before and it didn’t stop any of these amateur standouts to sign with TR, including Keyshawn Davis who trains with Bud’s team and signed to TR like what… a month ago?

I’m hoping Bud has a legit case here but skeptical, let’s see I guess

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s already starting :russ:

nikkas tweeting N retweeting Buds Resume is Pretty average N he desperate :mjlol:

Between this N Youngboy dropping the 2022 hit em up… it’s been a wonderful afternoon :ahh:

A lot of nikkas here are pretty quiet tho rn … We wanna kno your take friends :mjgrin:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Nico Ali will probably be exhibit A for the defense with Tim Bradley as a character witness for Arum :dead:
We have no idea what kind of private emails or communication Bud had with Arum tho, might be more blatant shyt
TBC could just sued off the recent losing money comments but the PR bit from the racial aspect might just hurry up a settlement

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

It's a civil case bruh...you realize how many lawsuits are filed on a daily basis and get thrown out for having no merit (Google it)? This ish bogus fam. Bud wasting money he claims he don't have.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's a civil case bruh...you realize how many lawsuits are filed on a daily basis and get thrown out for having no merit (Google it)? This ish bogus fam. Bud wasting money he claims he don't have.

reading the complaint the lawsuit is over actual tangible shyt
Failing to deliver a second fight in the second year of the renewed contract and failure to make Spence fight
We know he had a clause for the Spence fight he might had one for the amount of fights per year too
Bud on his shyt low key :whew:. Like I mentioned the racial aspect could just be a PR move to make the suit go viral (it worked) but the cusp of the legal argument is over contractual promises
Did anyone not named Tyson Fury make more than Bud off TR since he renewed his contract? People hate cause he was stuck on a side of the street by his self but given his purses and all the shyt in his contract breh was bout his business given the circumstances

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

I know what a civil suit is. You're not part of the case, you know nothing about the details or what Bud's team may or may not have or will bring to light. You literally have zero insight.

That being said, last time I checked getting publicly sued for systematic racism by the top P4P fighter in the world isnt a good look. Hopefully it sends a message to some younger fighters that Arum's history is more than just a couple of campfire tales. Him suing and making headlines is a powerful gesture in itself, regardless of the outcome going forward.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I know what a civil suit is. You're not part of the case, you know nothing about the details or what Bud's team may or may not have or will bring to light. You literally have zero insight.

That being said, last time I checked getting publicly sued for systematic racism by the top P4P fighter in the world isnt a good look. Hopefully it sends a message to some younger fighters that Arum's history is more than just a couple of campfire tales. Him suing and making headlines is a powerful gesture in itself, regardless of the outcome going forward.

Correction- YOU have zero insight.

I on the other hand have alot of insight:

Terence Crawford claims Bob Arum's 'revolting racial bias' hurt his career

....and like I said, there's nothing substantive in there.