Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How many times are the same 115lbers gonna fight each other? There ain't nobody else that can break thru that mix? Even Inoue didn't fight any of them during his stay @ 115
I mean estrada was supposed to face king sor for the trilogy and cuadras honestly should be retired:heh:

Other 115 lbers have been doing their own thing too much....franco finished his trilogy with moloney and really should be in the 115 mix with the other 3...ancajas only now picking up his activity..nietes fights infrequent...warren can't decide if he is 115 or 118...but the division delivers good fights so I cant fault it too much

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I mean it's not too late..I dont think they are going to be at 115 that much longer

I hope so. It isn't that I don't think Inoue can't win I think he can, but I've seen other fighters dragged through the mud for what Inoue did or even the thought of what Inoue did. I'm just keeping it consistent with my criticism is all.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope so. It isn't that I don't think Inoue can't win I think he can, but I've seen other fighters dragged through the mud for what Inoue did or even the thought of what Inoue did. I'm just keeping it consistent with my criticism is all.

of course..i mean it def looked like monster and chocolatito was a plan before king sor blew all that apart lol..but if some of them end up facing monster at 118 its all good

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
im still annoyed though at thurman fighting barrios on ppv....i mean was there no other welterweight available?

abel ramos was a good choice...custio clayton...shyt could have got bocachica from the shobox circuit..hell wheres ray robinson? they both fought last in 2019..shyt would have been on equal ground lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So let's hypothetically say an undisputed fight at 122 happens who do y'all think would win: Fulton or Akhmadaliev? Judging by their last fights I think Akhmadaliev isn't gonna bring anything to the table Fulton couldn't handle.

I would love to see Fulton go undisputed and then move up and face Gary Russell Jr. That would be a fade.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So let's hypothetically say an undisputed fight at 122 happens who do y'all think would win: Fulton or Akhmadaliev? Judging by their last fights I think Akhmadaliev isn't gonna bring anything to the table Fulton couldn't handle.

I would love to see Fulton go undisputed and then move up and face Gary Russell Jr. That would be a fade.

i was at akhmadaliev's last fight..he's tough as shyt and he has stamina...he gets hit alot...fulton has stamina for days and i think he might be the bigger guy....shyt would be fight of the year no question...but i see fulton landing sharp counters on him all night and grinding him on a 116-112 ish decision

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
im still annoyed though at thurman fighting barrios on ppv....i mean was there no other welterweight available?

abel ramos was a good choice...custio clayton...shyt could have got bocachica from the shobox circuit..hell wheres ray robinson? they both fought last in 2019..shyt would have been on equal ground lol

PPV right?

Barrios is easily the biggest name for Thurman.:francis: