Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
im aware of what bob thinks of PBC PPVs..the thing im focusing on is you thinking that PBC would get him more money and better promotion so i was curious on who you think over there is at their peak professionally AND financially now? There is only a handful in boxing overall that can say that in varying degrees.. With respect to Crawford, just because he's not making what you think PBC fighters are making doesn't mean he is not a millionaire. He's still rich AND he is at the peak of his career professionally now.
I never said he (Crawford) wasn’t a millionaire lol. And you know I didn’t say that. That is nowhere in my post. I never said he didn’t pay people millions. We are Comparing how MANY millions. We are talking about underpaying vs who pays more (that’s all)..I specifically named a bunch of fighters who whether peak or not get paid more than Top Rank would ever pay them. Bob gives ALOT of interviews on basically each fighter and event.. We know this because many have complained about the low offers Bob gives for fights. We aren’t talking speculation. We are talking straight direct comments and interviews. Floyd… Thurman.. Porter..Oscar De pa Hoya… Pacman

Both PBC and Dazn pay fighters more than what they are even worth for even trash fights. I named numerous fighters. Spence and Tank and Teo specifically. Especially Tank. He thinks Tank is over rated. Loma biggest payday was with DAZN… and it was T even a big fight. The man himself has said many times commenting on fights that he thought this or that fighter was paid too much for a fight. Numerous times. Including Tank last fight..The man has said this himself. The only thing worth discussing or arguing about is which offers better promotion. I do think outside of Terrance and Shakur, that they honestly do have a better outlet promotion wise.

I’ll admit top Rank (ESPN) better promotion outlet (ESPN
PBC and Dazn better money.
Pros and cons to all.

It is Not a argument who pays the least. Bob is the only one who complains about his personal finances that fighters are costing him. The only one. I am giving him the title of best promoter. I can still say I think he doesn’t promote Crawford and Shakur the way they should. That’s just MY opinion

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
BJ Flores dumb ass took one too many punches in the ring it seems :heh:

BJ Flores: Jake Paul is Only 5-0, He Has Massive Potential, Sky is The Limit
jake-paul%20(8)_1639910612.jpg

BY RANDOM HITS
Published Wed Jan 05, 2022, 10:23 AM EST

San Juan, Puerto Rico - Social media superstar Jake Paul (5-0) put an exclamation point on his 2021 campaign with a highlight reel one-punch knockout of Tyron Woodley on December 18th in Tampa, Florida. The YouTube sensation had previously defeated Woodley by way of an eight round split decision in August.

With the win Paul went 3-0 on the year and has knocked out each opponent that he has faced in his young career. Only two of his fights have gone past the second round.

At 24 years old, Paul has already established himself as a top ticket seller and pay-per-view draw.

His coach, retired boxer BJ Flores, is very impressed with the progress his pupil has made during his two years in the sport.

“Jake is a superstar. He has exciting one punch power, speed and has an incredible work ethic. He has that X factor. He is can’t miss entertainment", said Flores.

“Remember, he is only 5-0. Jake is without question the biggest up and coming star in boxing. He has massive potential. The sky is the limit. We have an excellent team in place. There is much more to come in 2022.”

Paul announced shortly after his most recent fight that he was going to take a short break from the sport and then return in the summer in another massive event.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Old Man Ortiz with the duck of Hrgovic…he has to know he bound to get KO’d next so he prolly aiming for the most money for that. Still a duck tho.

So much ducking in this era it’s a shame…Joseph Parker up next and he don’t turn down any fight, as boring as he may be.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i have no idea what he is looking for for fights..he has a straight path to charlo or andrade for a title shot...why wont he take it?

Watch as soon as one of them moves up he gonna challenge for the belt they vacated. GB only has one real fighter and that's Ortiz, the rest of them are all weak as fukk.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watch as soon as one of them moves up he gonna challenge for the belt they vacated. GB only has one real fighter and that's Ortiz, the rest of them are all weak as fukk.

i wouldnt say all that lol...its just most known GB fighters (munguia, ryan garcia) happen to move funny and it looks bad for GB