Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
im going to play devil's advocate because its what i do best

@Megadeus @Ducktales who at PBC is at their peak professionally and financially right now?

Fulton, but I really had to sit there and think about it because most guys only check one box off.

They either peak financially or professionally, but hardly ever both.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
but regarding talent and where they sign..i get the press releases in the email

if its not TR, its Matchroom, if its not matchroom, its probellum - these are the 3 promotional entities that go after young talent esp american

PBC does not do this like those 3, GB doesn't do it a whole a lot these days either however there wouldn't be a PBC without GB :manny:

so you cant blame a young fighter for signing to one or the other..its opportunity...i do agree after sometime there is a point where you gotta make moves elsewhere and TR def has plenty of fighters who did that...it happens

but TR has a history of building stars more than any entity that was not signed to Don King so until other entities get on that level and provide a real alternative with levels of success , its going to repeat itself

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even surprised...parker needs to take it...hes been fukking around too long with these nonsensical ass fights hes been in since he lost to whyte

I think he should take the fight too, I know Andy Lee wants another learning fight with them together but I think since it's a final eliminator it's worth taking.