Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Yea.. that sounds nice if you a regular Pac hater and like to exaggerate.. But in reality Ugas didn't do much.. It was a pretty boring fight.. The man Ugas didn move forward and press the action vs a 42 yr old Senator who hadn't fought in 2 years lol.. just waited for a counter all night.. Thats what yall call am ass whooping??
Manny was helpless and ineffective in an easy win by the Cuban boxer. That's reality. I've been a fan of Manny nearly 20 years. Just calling a spade a spade. Was Manny older, sure, but he was coming off taking the 0 from the previous unified WW champ.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Keith woulda been better off fighting Boots
Well Boots mighta been a bit much right now, but at least something better than barrios. But Keith Thurman vs Barrios is the most "Keith Thurman" fight you could possibly make so it's not even surprising:mjlol:.....I could just picture Keith literally licking his chops watching that tank vs barrios fight.

Keith Thurman: "Al. What up baby. Just watched the fight. Love what the kid did in there. Let's make that fight happen"

Al haymon: ":leon:.....wow didn't see that coming keith. That would be a great matchup. I'll get in touch with tanks people asap":obama:

Keith Thurman: "hold up, tank???.....hell nah. I meant Mario barrios. The kid got hunger. I'll be ready in January baby. One time":jawalrus:

Al haymon:
giphy.gif

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Keith fighting a lightweight's leftovers now:mjlol:.......this dudes career been a huge disappointment :hhh:.....And how much you wanna bet Keith still gets in trouble at some point :pachaha:
Barrios is fine for a guy who's been out the ring for 2 and 1/2 years :manny:

Although I would have preferred Abel Ramos. But I'm sure his next fight fight will be much better, just hoping he gets through Barrios without hurting himself.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thank you for confirming:mjgrin: checkmate

but on an unrelated note..if barrios gets keith in any trouble like josesito did...win lose or draw its over for one time :smh:

A 140 moving up in weight coming off a L

Thurman did himself no favors choosing that opp… atleast Barrios fight a jobber N get a W at the new weight first

I’m surprised Barrios N Virgil Hunter accepted that fight tho