Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
it is kinda fukked that is ugas isn't getting the same treatment kambosos is getting though. I mean yea he beat an old Manny Pacquiao on short notice. But he was still expected to lose. And he put on a fukkin masterclass. I don't think Manny would have beat him if he had 5 months to prepare. Ugas looked incredible that night. He should be getting that rockstar treatment too.

the kambosos win over lopez has a better everything over ugas win over pac

lopez vs kambosos is arguably the leading fight of the year, ugas vs pac came and went and it wasn't really a good fight to watch

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
man there is an overload of boxing this weekend and next...these promoters in 2022 need to learn to space some shyt out..or be considerate with when they air..dont need to logjam..fridays can get some burn lol

schaefer's probellum doubleheader at 11 am on axs
dazn airing 2 cards - benn vs algieri in the afternoon and the bivol card in the evening
espn with loma-commey
pbc on sho with donaire-gaballo tripleheader at 10

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it is kinda fukked that is ugas isn't getting the same treatment kambosos is getting though. I mean yea he beat an old Manny Pacquiao on short notice. But he was still expected to lose. And he put on a fukkin masterclass. I don't think Manny would have beat him if he had 5 months to prepare. Ugas looked incredible that night. He should be getting that rockstar treatment too.
Meh i disagree, that fight was forgettable. Ugas did his job though

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
man there is an overload of boxing this weekend and next...these promoters in 2022 need to learn to space some shyt out..or be considerate with when they air..dont need to logjam..fridays can get some burn lol

schaefer's probellum doubleheader at 11 am on axs
dazn airing 2 cards - benn vs algieri in the afternoon and the bivol card in the evening
espn with loma-commey
pbc on sho with donaire-gaballo tripleheader at 10
OVERLOAD EXACTLY!!!

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yea he went the distance vs a 42 year old Senator that hadn't fought in 2 years.. And I aint see no masterclass.. Ugas fought a 7-5 8-4 extra cautious fight where he took zero risks.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Meh i disagree, that fight was forgettable. Ugas did his job though

it was a shytty fight...if it wasnt for the fact rigo-casimero exists it would be the worst big fight this year lol

kambosos bled and made teofimo bleed after dealing with a promoter and platform fukkery for a year and prolonged multiple training camps...he wanted it and when i see that i respect it

ugas won but he didn't want it:hmm:..well i hope he wants vs stanionis :heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Lol he beat Manny ass, like he wasn't shyt. Owned him
Yea.. that sounds nice if you a regular Pac hater and like to exaggerate.. But in reality Ugas didn't do much.. It was a pretty boring fight.. The man Ugas didn move forward and press the action vs a 42 yr old Senator who hadn't fought in 2 years lol.. just waited for a counter all night.. Thats what yall call am ass whooping??