Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:francis: So you mean to tell me Ugas couldn't drop or stop a "helpless" "ametuer" that out threw him for over 400 punches??? :francis:you don't see how reality just don't match that cap ass bullshyt narritive??...
:francis: the reality is Pac and Ugas was back n forth for the 1st half of the fight then Manny age kicked in in the 2nd half and Ugas managed to do just enough to win rounds off a fading 42 yr old man that haven't fought for 2 years.. There was no masterclass :mjlol: There was no EASY victory.. Ugas did just enough for a 7-5 8-4 8-4 scorecard
What actually happened in the fight > the scorecards you keep referencing.
Anyone whom saw the fight knows pacquiao got dominated and the more important numbers reflect that.
I'm glad Ugas took it easy on him. I'd hate to see Pacquiao get marqez'd at 40+.
But he definitely owned him like teacher vs student.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Boxing fans got Stockholm Syndrome because Thurman/Barrios is a shyt ppv fight no matter how you slice it and look at it.

You got 2 guys fighting for who is going to be fed to a good opponent.

Il rather see AB fight against Barrios…

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Boxing fans got Stockholm Syndrome because Thurman/Barrios is a shyt ppv fight no matter how you slice it and look at it.

You got 2 guys fighting for who is going to be fed to a good opponent.

Il rather see AB fight against Barrios…
Both guys in it only for the money hate guys like that

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
unknown.png

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is a tune up fight for T
that wasnt going to happen :heh:

Crazy thing is i ain't sold on Boots yet. It ain't a given to me that he beats Thurman. But I ain't entirely confident in Thurman either. I think Al is just looking out for Keith. Give him a tune up, let him a Crawford fight, and give retires.