Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Isaac cruz getting that star treatment at the Laker game. This is dope to see :wow:

Then kambosos was just on Rogan. Two solid guys coming up and making a name for themselves. Then Caleb plant too. Boxing needs more new stars. You can tell kambosos is a real historian of the sport too. I don't see him falling to the pitfalls of stardom.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
it is kinda fukked that is ugas isn't getting the same treatment kambosos is getting though. I mean yea he beat an old Manny Pacquiao on short notice. But he was still expected to lose. And he put on a fukkin masterclass. I don't think Manny would have beat him if he had 5 months to prepare. Ugas looked incredible that night. He should be getting that rockstar treatment too.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mjlol:

since @patscorpio wants to post about everything except the knock out of the decade than ill do it

i know u saw this on one of your social media feeds and just kept scrollin:russ:

lest we forget
:deadmanny:

No not really..if anything I thought your fanboy self would have post floyd vs Hatton which is the anniversary today but then I would have hoped to be tagged on a post not involving those 2...maybe something on a fight this coming weekend or next...both things are a long shot I guess lol