Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Yes it does, it's some of the highest prestige things in boxing, you are the stand alone champion. Except if the lineage is somehow fukked and the lineal champ doesn't have a belt but that must be very rare. Fury when came back was marketed as a lineal champ w/o a belt but that was questionable cause you can lose your lineal champ status too for example if you retire from the sport what Fury did while he was inactive
Being lineal doesn't make you necessarily undisputed though and how many undisputed champs throughout history outside heavyweight can most fans name. Guys like Floyd could've been undisputed but chose not as it just doesn't carry the same prestige as at heavyweight.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That Impact Wrestling/Probellum collab on deck :mjlit:

Great……..Another garbage digital platform to add another wall in the divide and silo more fighters.

These short term moves are just bad, really bad. Yes, give me more no name platforms to prevent more fights from happening. Just keep shoving the sport underground.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Great……..Another garbage digital platform to add another wall in the divide and silo more fighters.

These short term moves are just bad, really bad. Yes, give me more no name platforms to prevent more fights from happening. Just keep shoving the sport underground.

breh AXS is on cable...you might want to check your system...its available for FIOS

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
damn is he a free agent now
PBC don’t have any work for him at 140-147? Seem like a gatekeeper fight should be there for him at 147 at the least against ennis or stanionis

i want broner in the ring with the 140 gary russ..gary has been calling for it...make it happen :demonic:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
damn is he a free agent now
PBC don’t have any work for him at 140-147? Seem like a gatekeeper fight should be there for him at 147 at the least against ennis or stanionis

He looked really really bad in his last fight, and so did his ratings.

He's not going to get the same money any more.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kambosos putting on a masterclass on how you're supposed to move in the media after a big win. Dude has been everywhere giving interviews, these other dudes basically disappear until their next fight. Gotta maximize that exposure.

he selling the next fight so he seems like a bigger A side lol. Best he do this than to pull an Andy Ruiz.