Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was resting his hands. Then he returned to dominate. You know the story.
i dont no why he always plays dumb when it comes to floyd.

margarito is one of the most one dimensional and predictable fighters in recent history. no one who walks in a straight line all night has a chance against floyd mayweather lmao

mosley outboxed him rather easily with a very basis gameplan that floyd learned when he was in the 8th grade lmao mosley has never done that to anyone before in that fashion.

some people in here have more confidence in margarito than he has in himself:laff:

he didnt he could beat cotto or mosley and probably others without loadint his gloves with concrete:laff:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should of been ready when Goatweather called. Bob kept cotto away from Tbe when they locked horns, he got the biz (good fight though). Paul lucky they didn't fight and margacheato likely had got it if he didn't get destroyed by Shane
i notice when floyd calls out fighters they can say "not right now, next year" or " im not ready yet" but if someone calls out floyd he must fight them immediately 0r he's scared lmao

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Same nikkas that give “iG0t a D3nTiSt ApP0iNtM3nT” a pass… is the same nikkas who thought not testing for Peds was ok too :sas2:

fukking Goofys :heh:

N apparently you can duck nikkas two weight classes above you Now :mjlol:

Stanning so hard you burying yourself in the future … but we know you nikkas ain’t consistent so what’s the point anyways :scusthov:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i notice when floyd calls out fighters they can say "not right now, next year" or " im not ready yet" but if someone calls out floyd he must fight them immediately 0r he's scared lmao
The same exact thing can be said for canelo:yeshrug:.....everybody expects him to move on their dime.

I don't even really care about all the ducking shyt. But when it comes from floyd it's hilarious. If it was Ray Leonard. Or Duran. Or foreman. It would be different. But coming from floyd who built his whole reputation on fighting for money over legacy. It just holds no weight. Floyd is prolly the greatest boxing talent that ever lived, but he moved VERY strategically after he moved up to 147. Floyd is just being bitter. It's obvious to see:yeshrug:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same exact thing can be said for canelo:yeshrug:.....everybody expects him to move on their dime.

I don't even really care about all the ducking shyt. But when it comes from floyd it's hilarious. If it was Ray Leonard. Or Duran. Or foreman. It would be different. But coming from floyd who built his whole reputation on fighting for money over legacy. It just holds no weight. Floyd is prolly the greatest boxing talent that ever lived, but he moved VERY strategically after he moved up to 147. Floyd is just being bitter. It's obvious to see:yeshrug:

ray leonard did the same shyt u accuse floyd of.
From the second and third duran fight, to waiting 10 years to give hearns a rematch after he barely won, to the hagler fight. and some others. not to mention he was a coke head.

the problem is, when u guys or on a bigger scale the media get behind a guy you ignore all that shyt lol

same shyt yall did with manny pacquaio. son was an alcholic gamblier who cheated on his wife and took steroids and yall turned a blind eye lol

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
From the second and third duran fight, to waiting 10 years to give hearns a rematch after he barely won, to the hagler fight. and some others. not to mention he was a coke head.

the problem is, when u guys or on a bigger scale the media get behind a guy you ignore all that shyt lol

same shyt yall did with manny pacquaio. son was an alcholic gamblier who cheated on his wife and took steroids and yall turned a blind eye lol
Manny and Sugar Ray never got caught with the needle, unlike Floyd yet that got swept under the rug

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I could care less about any of that. It doesn't even matter. The main point is that Floyd has no right to criticize anybody for doing the same shyt he was proud of doing himself:yeshrug:.....it's the pot callin the kettle black.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lmao
ya cause the media would give floyd mayweather of all ppl a pass if he was cheatin lmao
He got caught.. It was reported in the media, and it was swept under the rug. Nobody ever mentions it anymore but he wanna talk about Canelo lol I dont think you wanna go down this road.. :ufdup:

On the eve of his record-breaking megafight with Manny Pacquiao on May 2, pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather took an intravenous injection of saline and vitamins that was banned under World Anti-Doping Agency guidelines, according to a report by SB Nation on Wednesday.

Three weeks after the fight, Mayweather received an exemption from the United States Anti-Doping Agency, the report said. However, Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett said USADA does not have authorization to grant an exemption.

Report: Mayweather used illegal IV pre-Pacquaio

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lmao no one mentions it cause da story is bullshyt
according to the Nevada State Athletic Commission its not bullshyt :umad:

Bennett said unless the IV was administered at a hospital, it needs to be cleared by filing a therapeutic-use exemption, or TUE, and supporting documents through the Nevada commission and authorized by the commission’s medical expert.

“He cannot have it done at his house and [USADA] can’t authorize it.... I have specifically articulated and memorialized to USADA that [NSAC] is the sole authority that can authorize a therapeutic-use exemption for a fighter in the state of Nevada,” Bennett said. “USADA never told us prior to the IV that they had their own TUE, and they never kept us informed about it being administered.
Anti-doping agency, Nevada commission at odds over Floyd Mayweather's prefight IV

Floyd was getting needles stuck in his ass at his home before his fight with Pacquiao

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Pac-Man legacy > Floyd and it ain’t even close…the man don’t even care about his own boxing legacy but his stans do :mjlol:

When it all said and done Canelo legacy> Floyds

Floyd was a strictly money fighter at second half of career and him protecting that zero corrupted boxing.

Look at how he moves with Tank but I guess if gullible fans eat it up and love that what can we say but when you the A-Side you get to choose your opponents and this man choose all mid rate fighters. Floyd did more damage to boxing than anything and still doing it with this Tank shyt.