Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Good read, I remember when I posted a Teo interview from Fight Hype a couple months ago and dude was acting like a space cadet. He seems to going the wrong way mentally.

these young nikkas are weird :heh:....guess i caught him on his normal day while sr was on one after the commey fight

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Still baffling how people continue to fall for andrades bullshyt. Just watch if that Charlo fight gets made. He gonna pull out with an injury or covid or some random bullshyt. He don't really want that. Him and his pops know his chin made of tissue paper.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Some of the best fighters in the game giving their opinion on canelo's move to cruiser....cause I had time today :mjgrin:

Errol spence: "Canelo's daring to be great. I think it's good for the sport. Much respect to him"

Tank Davis: "It motivates me to do the same. It motivates a lot of fighters"

Devin Haney: "It's good for boxing. You gotta respect it....147 to 200. You can't do nothing BUT respect it. Anybody who says anything different is hating. Nobody is ever gonna be satisfied with canelo"

Coli hater: "canelo's a fukkin coward. Biggest p*ssy in the sport":mjcry:

When you respected by your peers it don't matter what the haters say. Canelo is your favorite fighters favorite fighter :banderas:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Some of the best fighters in the game giving their opinion on canelo's move to cruiser....cause I had time today :mjgrin:

Errol spence: "Canelo's daring to be great. I think it's good for the sport. Much respect to him"

Tank Davis: "It motivates me to do the same. It motivates a lot of fighters"

Devin Haney: "It's good for boxing. You gotta respect it....147 to 200. You can't do nothing BUT respect it. Anybody who says anything different is hating. Nobody is ever gonna be satisfied with canelo"

Coli hater: "canelo's a fukkin coward. Biggest p*ssy in the sport":mjcry:

When you respected by your peers it don't matter what the haters say. Canelo is your favorite fighters favorite fighter :banderas:

I liked the fight when I thought it's gonna be at the cruiserweight limit but then Canelo said something about the fight being at 180, can't lie, that would be kind of bullshyt, draining down someone to 180 that usually has to make 200.

Either do the cruiser thing or don't but not this "tricked you" shyt where he becomes a cruiser champ by fighting at a 180 cw by the way of boxing politics lol. I always thought these catch weights are lame. Canelo could probably beat Makabu at 200 so what's the hold-up?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I liked the fight when I thought it's gonna be at the cruiserweight limit but then Canelo said something about the fight being at 180, can't lie, that would be kind of bullshyt, draining down someone to 180 that usually has to make 200.

Either do the cruiser thing or don't but not this "tricked you" shyt where he becomes a cruiser champ by fighting at a 180 cw by the way of boxing politics lol. I always thought these catch weights are lame. Canelo could probably beat Makabu at 200 so what's the hold-up?
I just heard canelo say he's going to weigh 180 himself for the fight. Not that he wants a 180 catch-weight. But we'll see. I don't think he needs it either :manny: