Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cmon guys I jus posted the Espinoza video like a week ago… Andrade was a FREE AGENT N turned down the Charlo fight cuz out of his own mouth “ I’d rather make 3ms fighting the Luke Keelers of the World”

You cant duck both Charlos… duck Dervychenko… duck Lara… N then say “N0bOdY wAnTz T3w FiGhT m3 ThEy AlL sCaReD”

When Turbo fists does it we all laugh at his ass there’s no awww I feel bad for him … they really are ducking him :stopitslime:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re a fan of the sport and post on this part of the forum, you should be very realistic about what fights can or cannot be made. That has to be acknowledged. Simply hoping fights get made, which is what you seem to be doing, won’t get it done.

I agree, I think Andrade/Charlo should be made. However, it doesn’t appear to be happening. Therefore, his promoter should be able to get him in house fights. It is vital as a fighter that you sign with the right promoter.

I always say look at someone like Lara. He could have easily had a career like Andrade from a stylistic standpoint. However, the guy fought damn near everyone around 154.

Exactly PBC got Lara fights against Castano, Hurd, Canelo, Trout, Angulo. As a matter of fact Lara moved up to 160lbs. You think he wouldn't take a fight against Andrade? They won't make that fight for the same reasons people wont fight Andrade. He can't even get the 2nd tier guys in his division. shyt he might as well call out Sergio Martinez or Hurd so at least he gets a recognizable name to fight at this point. Isn't Chris Eubank Jr on DAZN?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I view Khan as the one who avoided that fight. He never really wanted to give Brook that type of look.

I think also think he knew it would always be there for situations like this. It’s the only fight where he can make decent money past his prime.

Agreed. Khan never wanted that work.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Fighters like Haney, Kambosos, Diaz, Loma, Linares, Nakatani, Ryan, Teo, Tank, Commey, Diaz, Fortuna, Cruz

Up and comers like
Rivera, William Zepeda, Martin and Davis...

135 is one of the most loaded divisions
135 got the shake up it needed..politically

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed: Andrade has cults of Canelo and PBC fans and media going around social media spreading the same bullshyt instead of demanding fights. Might as well watch minimumweight and laugh when these dumbass fans don't get the fights they wanna see:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:unimpressed: Andrade has cults of Canelo and PBC fans and media going around social media spreading the same bullshyt instead of demanding fights. Might as well watch minimumweight and laugh when these dumbass fans don't get the fights they wanna see:yeshrug:

We demanded the fight 2 years ago when Andrade was a FREE AGENT N was presented with the Charlo fight by Showtime N said id rather fight the Luke Keelers of the world for 3 million

Were you outraged then?? i know I was :mjgrin:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So four guys against 1 billy Joe and its fair???
VHS is in trouble then.. Gun possession?
Don't know, maybe he boxed bare-knuckle all 4 of them one after the other or that's the version this guy gives
and then BJS pulled a knife and a gun when he got fukked up, cut one of them in the hand too
Supposedly BJS called the cops and the whole thing is on CCTV :mjlol:

Get Kovalev vibes from this

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I kno it won’t happen due to Politics but I’d be hella interested in Teo v Barrios at 140
you and this barrios shyt :hhh:

pick some real nikkas at 140 like your fellow rican matias or 140 gary russ...high level operators at140 pbc:gucci: