Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you and this barrios shyt :hhh:

pick some real nikkas at 140 like your fellow rican matias or 140 gary russ...high level operators at140 pbc:gucci:

Teo jus got obliterated N Lost… Barrios is a weak fighter correct?? When coming back from a L N moving into new weight class N looking like this
teofimo-lopez-stands-bloodied-after-his-bout-against-george-kambosos-picture-id1355935643

he’s posed to fight nikkas with 100% N 94% ko Ratios

you wanna rethink this or is this the new precedent we will be using ?? cuz I’ll gladly follow if that’s what you wanna do friend

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
We demanded the fight 2 years ago when Andrade was a FREE AGENT N was presented with the Charlo fight by Showtime N said id rather fight the Luke Keelers of the world for 3 million

Were you outraged then?? i know I was :mjgrin:

No, he said it made sense from a financial and fight aspect. I was more outraged by Mall telling Rougarou "why should I care what the fans think, I'm rich!". Better than dragging Dennis Hogan up from 154 for less:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Teo jus got obliterated N Lost… Barrios is a weak fighter correct?? When coming back from a L N moving into new weight class N looking like this
teofimo-lopez-stands-bloodied-after-his-bout-against-george-kambosos-picture-id1355935643

he’s posed to fight nikkas with 100% N 94% ko Ratios

you wanna rethink this or is this the new precedent we will be using ?? cuz I’ll gladly follow if that’s what you wanna do friend

you didnt mention in any scenario from the post i quoted :ufdup:...in general i dont want to see teofimo vs fukking mario barrios...teofimo vs 140 gary russ or matias is the way :ohlawd: