Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Well... I know when a fighter is WBO champ, I believe it makes them #1 contender or some shyt for the next class. But I guess that all changed when he dropped all of the belts at 147.

With that said, I'm interested in seeing Spence's punch resistance and reflexes. I got Fundora by late stoppage or UD.
I am not

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well... I know when a fighter is WBO champ, I believe it makes them #1 contender or some shyt for the next class. But I guess that all changed when he dropped all of the belts at 147.

With that said, I'm interested in seeing Spence's punch resistance and reflexes. I got Fundora by late stoppage or UD.

Fundora is there to be hit, so this will boil down to Errol's punch resistance + ring rust, and then we don't know who his new trainer is and the implicstjons

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I remember Robert Garcia saying he would love to train Spence and he made a good point that any trainer worth a damn would Add to Spence rather than try to change him this late in the game
I truly believe he’d be a lot better at 160 but I can see his resistance being shot I don’t even want to see him go out like that as he is the boxer that got me back into boxing when Ward was going through promotional issues

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I truly believe he’d be a lot better at 160 but I can see his resistance being shot I don’t even want to see him go out like that as he is the boxer that got me back into boxing when Ward was going through promotional issues

Yeah I felt he should skip 154 and tap more into his boxing that many people say he got away from at 160.

I'm wondering if Mell Charlo is gonna stick at 154 with his return

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fundora is there to be hit, so this will boil down to Errol's punch resistance + ring rust, and then we don't know who his new trainer is and the implicstjons

This is going to be a brutal fight. To me I can’t really call it. I can see Errol really putting a beating on this guy or vise versa. I will say win or lose Errol will get the worst of it. I want Fundora to win for obvious reasons but I will give the edge to Spence in this one.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Spence is better at the crib. Car accidents, eye issues, a shellacking in his last fight. Previous tough fights with Ugas and Porter. Offensively is is still a top fighter which is why I have no doubt he is going to put a hurting on Fundora. He just takes too many punches. He may win but he gonna really feel Fundora punches so the less he gets hit the better.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is going to be a brutal fight. To me I can’t really call it. I can see Errol really putting a beating on this guy or vise versa. I will say win or lose Errol will get the worst of it. I want Fundora to win for obvious reasons but I will give the edge to Spence in this one.

Yeah Spence was beating nikkas asses not caring about his flaws everyone knew and partying with yella breezy. Bud is generstional so it's no shocker he was the one to stop it. Fundora isn't Bud, he ain't even Tim so this is a good litmus as if Spence can't handle Fundora he would he food for Tom, Ukrain dude, Israel, and Virgil

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence is better at the crib. Car accidents, eye issues, a shellacking in his last fight. Previous tough fights with Ugas and Porter. Offensively is is still a top fighter which is why I have no doubt he is going to put a hurting on Fundora. He just takes too many punches. He may win but he gonna really feel Fundora punches so the less he gets hit the better.

Lotta folks say including Victor Conte that Spence was running mountains the week or close to the fight and had altitude sickness on top of the weight cut. this fight would tell us if it is was a fluke or dude really done.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotta folks say including Victor Conte that Spence was running mountains the week or close to the fight and had altitude sickness on top of the weight cut. this fight would tell us if it is was a fluke or dude really done.

I don’t think it was any of that I think he gets hit too much and doesn’t punch hard enough and that’s a recipe for disaster against Bud. He will look better with n this fight for sure but he will absorb some licks