Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Hilarious that boxing media doesn't give a damn that dude is openly ducking

Munguia ducking:snoop: Oscar playing it safe because he not trying to let one of his top guys take a potential L. Even tho I think he got a good chance at beating Andrade.

But Hearn and Andrade could have made the fight with Janibek at any time. Obviously he wanted the title shot so this fight could have been made. There was no need for a Quigley fight.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
source.gif

source.gif

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Munguia ducking:snoop: Oscar playing it safe because he not trying to let one of his top guys take a potential L. Even tho I think he got a good chance at beating Andrade.

But Hearn and Andrade could have made the fight with Janibek at any time. Obviously he wanted the title shot so this fight could have been made. There was no need for a Quigley fight.
Can you blame them though? You see that Kazakhstanian on the weekend? :ooh: Like a big Lomachenko with a better left hand and longer reach.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Can you blame them though? You see that Kazakhstanian on the weekend? :ooh: Like a big Lomachenko with a better left hand and longer reach.

Yea he looked good granted it was N’dam but im looking forward to the fight between these 2 if Andrade can’t get the winner of GGG/Murata which I doubt it. Honestly 160 still trash and the Janibek guy seems to be better than Murata going off the 2 common opponents and might be a better opp than G at this point as well.

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andrade's in a lose/lose situation. If he loses then his detractors will say "he wasn't that good anyway!". If he wins, "he beat someone with 11 fights!"

Make it:shaq:

This happens to every boxer though :mjlol:. Let boxing fans tell it and there's no such thing as a good boxer - every win is because of a cherry pick and every loss is because they're a hypejob that got exposed