Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yet in real time, half this damn board was picking Walters to beat Loma :ufdup:

Now it's not a good win :mjlol:
This is facts...I wanted Walters to get his respect..esp since that bullshyt ass Jason Sosa draw in a fight where he clearly whooped his ass

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
No you weren't, but I was. That's why I'm letting you know I'm not letting people get away with dismissing the Walters win because a good amount of people were picking Walters to win. Both online and offline

I was one of them that picked Walters to beat him lol. We all know that draw he got was bs but Loma gets credit for making dude quit. This is the same Walters that dropped & stopped Nonito

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Postol aint nothing special bruh I been said that, but Walters was coming off a draw and ran off to retirement after the Loma fight. I can't overlook that.

So I guess you gon OVERLOOK the fact that he BODIED a still capable Darchiniyan and a future HOF Donaire who still giving P4P nikkas tough fights :sas2:

Furthermore, I guess you also gon OVERLOOK the fact Walters got ROBBED in that Draw fight. :sas1:

If you do both of those things....

I might have to OVERLOOK your opinion on certain discussions held in this here fine forum. :whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I be legit straight :mindblown: at the praise Postol gets in here.

Last year the nikka had a career as good as Kessler :gucci:
and now he's on Walters, GRJ, and Gamboa level. :what:

Again I'm only the person here that actually recognized Postol as quality....early too...proof is in the gotdamn pudding...all the cats that dude faced and he hasn't been stopped yet and only Crawford has beaten him without a bit of a struggle..I'm good :obama:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So I guess you gon OVERLOOK the fact that he BODIED a still capable Darchiniyan and a future HOF Donaire who still giving P4P nikkas tough fights :sas2:

Furthermore, I guess you also gon OVERLOOK the fact Walters got ROBBED in that Draw fight. :sas1:

If you do both of those things....

I might have to OVERLOOK your opinion on certain discussions held in this here fine forum. :whew:

Ok Loma can have Walters bro, so he has two good wins and Crawford has two good wins. Neither of they resumes are just truly spectacular bruh.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Again I'm only the person here that actually recognized Postol as quality....early too...proof is in the gotdamn pudding...all the cats that dude faced and he hasn't been stopped yet and only Crawford has beaten him without a bit of a struggle..I'm good :obama:

Lets say Postol is quality (that nikka MID and is the great value Wlad, word to @PJTech ) He still not seeing Kessler on the eye test or the resume or career, which was the original point in the first place.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lets say Postol is quality (that nikka MID and is the great value Wlad, word to @PJTech ) He still not seeing Kessler on the eye test or the resume or career, which was the original point in the first place.
Yall saying this coz of that kangaroo hopping style and jab :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lomachenko though....I predicted the salido win...I put respect on salido's name though so I was :lolbron:it came to pass...esp from the cats on here impressed by loma's boxing...and was slightly irritated that he did beat Gary Russell like he did:stopitslime:...still his best win

But dude did go up won at 130 and unified at 135:hubie:

We do live in a world where pablo cesar cano had an easier time with linares than lomachenko....had to get back on my petty shyt:pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yeah I wont ever make that comparison bro...ever lol...I fukks with kessler... postol was no kessler

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ok Loma can have Walters bro, so he has two good wins and Crawford has two good wins. Neither of they resumes are just truly spectacular bruh.

The difference between Loma and Bud resume is simple. One guy has been in fights that were closer to 50/50 multiple times, where the other guy hasn't. You actually had experts pick against Loma before. Crawford has never experienced that.