Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The difference between Loma and Bud resume is simple. One guy has been in fights that were closer to 50/50 multiple times, where the other guy hasn't. You actually had experts pick against Loma before. Crawford has never experienced that.

I agree, Crawford has always been matched up in favorable situations anyone with any sense can see he aint been in there with another game dog and there are multiple reasons for that, but even then they still have the same number if good wins bro regardless who was favored, and not to mention Crawford was undisputed something Loma was not.

Loma's 135 run has been about as good as Crawford's 147 run. :huhldup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No you weren't, but I was. That's why I'm letting you know I'm not letting people get away with dismissing the Walters win because a good amount of people were picking Walters to win. Both online and offline

Axeman was the truth...lomachenko beating him was similar to how he beat rigo...TKO wins and both fighters didnt get no type of damage :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I agree, Crawford has always been matched up in favorable situations anyone with any sense can see he aint been in there with another game dog and there are multiple reasons for that, but even then they still have the same number if good wins bro regardless who was favored, and not to mention Crawford was undisputed something Loma was not.

Loma's 135 run has been about as good as Crawford's 147 run. :huhldup:

You trolling now. :mjlol:

Spence is Crawford's Teofimo. :russ:

Linares is like the Thurman Bud avoiding now.:ohhh:
Pedraza and Campbell are top 10 dudes who at least were in there primes. Lets say they can translate to Ugas and Porter.:manny:

Corrolla equals Khan and Brook :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I guess you gon OVERLOOK the fact that he BODIED a still capable Darchiniyan and a future HOF Donaire who still giving P4P nikkas tough fights :sas2:

Furthermore, I guess you also gon OVERLOOK the fact Walters got ROBBED in that Draw fight. :sas1:

Poor Vic was casket status after that knockout...Vic should be on the HOF ballots now

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You trolling now. :mjlol:

Spence is Crawford's Teofimo. :russ:

Linares is like the Thurman Bud avoiding now.:ohhh:
Pedraza and Campbell are top 10 dudes who at least were in there primes. Lets say they can translate to Ugas and Porter.:manny:

Corrolla equals Khan and Brook :pachaha:

Bruh.... I can't even argue this cause I low key agree with it. :mjlol:

I give Loma the respect that at least he got in there and fought them, Crawford ass act like he in a position to dictate who he can say who he will and won't fight like he Floyd or Sugar Ray Leonard or somebody. :hhh:

Or maybe it's because Crawford knows he won't win some of those fights (Spence and maybe Thurman).:jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Walters should be a problem right now at 130 or 135....be in the mix...its sad to me

ironically someone asked Fischer in his mailbag yesterday what happened to Walters. Doug said dude was already pissed at the business of the sport before the Loma fight. I can believe it since dude got robbed in that draw and shortchanged by Bob for the Loma fight.

nikka took his ox tails and went home. :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ironically someone asked Fischer in his mailbag yesterday what happened to Walters. Doug said dude was already pissed at the business of the sport before the Loma fight. I can believe it since dude got robbed in that draw and shortchanged by Bob for the Loma fight.

A damn shame

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:deadmanny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference between Loma and Bud resume is simple. One guy has been in fights that were closer to 50/50 multiple times, where the other guy hasn't. You actually had experts pick against Loma before. Crawford has never experienced that.

lol there’s really no comparison in resumes to me and I prefer Crawford a hellavu lot more then I prefer Loma. Nyggas gotta learn how to be objective in these conversations.

Loma only has 16 fights and his resume is pretty much built on quality instead of quantity. There was no development period. He fought for a title in his second fight. Fought Gary Russell in his third fight . Like who does that?:mjlol: He was thrown into the fire.

If you’ve been following his career in real time his fights typically make sense. However, we got a lot of fans nowadays that pull up boxrec, see a couple of names, and then say “he only has 2 good wins.” They don’t know anything about the opponents which I get in those lower weight classes.

The whole conversation is just a joke. Crawford has a better resume? Really when over 20 of his first fights, had a lot of guys with losing records? That’s a better resume?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
lol there’s really no comparison in resumes to me and I prefer Crawford a hellavu lot more then I prefer Loma. Nyggas gotta learn how to be objective in these conversations.

Loma only has 16 fights and his resume is pretty much built on quality instead of quantity. There was no development period. He fought for a title in his second fight. Fought Gary Russell in his third fight . Like who does that?:mjlol: He was thrown into the fire.

If you’ve been following his career in real time his fights typically make sense. However, we got a lot of fans nowadays that pull up boxrec, see a couple of names, and then say “he only has 2 good wins.” They don’t know anything about the opponents which I get in those lower weight classes.

The whole conversation is just a joke. Crawford has a better resume? Really when over 20 of his first fights, had a lot of guys with losing records? That’s a better resume?

Lomachenko didn't turn pro until he was almost 30 and had 400+ amatuer fights, he didn't need a development period. :mjlol:

That's why I don't think much of Loma, he spent most of his good years in the ammy's fighting teenagers and shyt.