Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Loma got belts off Campbell, Linaries and Pedraza. Haney beats all three, Ryan beats all three(this is hardest) Tank beats all three, Commey beats all three, Teo beats all three, Robert Easter would have beat all three. Mikey would knock out all three. Context is king.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loma got belts off Campbell, Linaries and Pedraza. Haney beats all three, Ryan beats all three(this is hardest) Tank beats all three, Commey beats all three, Teo beats all three, Robert Easter would have beat all three. Mikey would knock out all three. Context is king.

I don’t care for Loma at all, but why discredit what he did? Fights aren’t fought on paper.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care for Loma at all, but why discredit what he did? Fights aren’t fought on paper.

I think the backlash for Loma stems from the fact that there are a lot of talented guys, more talented than Loma, who got overlooked or had to take a backseat to him when common sense told you Loma wasn't no P4P#1.

I aint even a Bud man fan, but the fact that Loma was ranked higher than Crawford was :francis:.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the backlash for Loma stems from the fact that there are a lot of talented guys, more talented than Loma, who got overlooked or had to take a backseat to him when common sense told you Loma wasn't no P4P#1.

I aint even a Bud man fan, but the fact that Loma was ranked higher than Crawford was :francis:.

I don’t do subjective p4p list, but I’ll entertain this post. Crawford is better then Loma based on the eye test, but Loma has a much better resume. I’m not even sure how you can be mad considering that. Regardless, I don’t follow p4p list and have never cared for them. You’ll never see me part of that discussion.

Discrediting a guy that won three titles when he’s more of a 130lber is pretty lame. It’s actually quite an accomplishment

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don’t do subjective p4p list, but I’ll entertain this post. Crawford is better then Loma based on the eye test, but Loma has a much better resume. I’m not even sure how you can be mad considering that. Regardless, I don’t follow p4p list and have never cared for them. You’ll never see me part of that discussion.

Discrediting a guy that won three titles when he’s more of a 130lber is pretty lame. It’s actually quite an accomplishment

Loma's resume really aint even that much better than Crawford's bro. :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Loma's resume really aint even that much better than Crawford's bro. :francis:
You might want to tell loma stans that lol

It's funny..from his debut and during lomachenko's rise I was literally the only poster on here not fukking with him but not for the reasons most today aren't. So they are unfamiliar as fukk to me lol.