Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You might want to tell loma stans that lol

It's funny..from his debut and during lomachenko's rise I was literally the only poster on here not fukking with him but not for the reasons most today aren't. So they are unfamiliar as fukk to me lol.

Don't lump me in that group, I was NEVER high on Loma, just like I aint high on Lopez. :ufdup:

The only win he has that I really rate is Gary Russell Jr , and even then that fight he had a size advantage and it was still close as hell. Not to mention he lost to Orlando fukking Salido(:bryan:) in his second pro fight.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don’t do subjective p4p list, but I’ll entertain this post. Crawford is better then Loma based on the eye test, but Loma has a much better resume. I’m not even sure how you can be mad considering that. Regardless, I don’t follow p4p list and have never cared for them. You’ll never see me part of that discussion.

Discrediting a guy that won three titles when he’s more of a 130lber is pretty lame. It’s actually quite an accomplishment

All facts

When has Crawford ever fought someone as dangerous as Walters? Or somebody that was as skilled, athletic, and talented like Linares. Or somebody as quick and talented as TurboFists

Sure Loma done had his alley oops like Rocky Martinez and Corrolla, but Bud gets those fights all the time. nikka just fought Brook for fukks sake. :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't rate the Rigo and Walters fights bro, especially the Rigo fight. If nobody gonna give Spence credit for Mikey, I damn sure aint giving Loma no credit for Rigo.

they’re all good wins from both sides, whether it’s Spence beating garcia, Loma beating Rigo, etc

Moving up in weight is part of the game

it appears you let others dictate how you view things

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
they’re all good wins from both sides, whether it’s Spence beating garcia, Loma beating Rigo, etc

Moving up in weight is part of the game

it appears you let others dictate how you view things

A part of me is just being petty too bro. My current favorite fighter has been scrutinized and had his whole career downplayed since he started winning belts, against a bunch of fighters who have showed no signs of being washed or slippage at all he didn't wait until they showed weakness to fight them, so I'm gonna keep that same energy.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Lol that’s not even at all

I’m into logical conversations. At this point it’s starting to come off as hate so let’s agree to disagree and move on. This is becoming a joke

Gamboa was undefeated and P4P when Crawford beat him. Postol was undefeated coming off a stoppage over the supposed former 'boogeyman' at 140 before he fought Crawford. Gary Russ is a good win, but Walters was coming off a draw and never fought again after the Loma fight that is why I don't rate that fight that highly, dude had one foot out the damn door already.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lol that’s not even at all

I’m into logical conversations. At this point it’s starting to come off as hate so let’s agree to disagree and move on. This is becoming a joke

I be legit straight :mindblown: at the praise Postol gets in here.

Last year the nikka had a career as good as Kessler :gucci:
and now he's on Walters, GRJ, and Gamboa level. :what:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I don't rate the Rigo and Walters fights bro, especially the Rigo fight. If nobody gonna give Spence credit for Mikey, I damn sure aint giving Loma no credit for Rigo.
Yet in real time, half this damn board was picking Walters to beat Loma :ufdup:

Now it's not a good win :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I be legit straight :mindblown: at the praise Postol gets in here.

Last year the nikka had a career as good as Kessler :gucci:
and now he's on Walters, GRJ, and Gamboa level. :what:

Postol aint nothing special bruh I been said that, but Walters was coming off a draw and ran off to retirement after the Loma fight. I can't overlook that.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I don't even think I was posting on this board when that fight happened bro. :manny:
No you weren't, but I was. That's why I'm letting you know I'm not letting people get away with dismissing the Walters win because a good amount of people were picking Walters to win. Both online and offline

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
No you weren't, but I was. That's why I'm letting you know I'm not letting people get away with dismissing the Walters win because a good amount of people were picking Walters to win. Both online and offline
I picked my boy loma to win :jawalrus: