Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Khan was undefeated at 147 :smugdraper:
szSWlyO.gif

:dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
]
Ok N all that still got Porter 300k ppv :mjlol: so that’s his fukking worth :umad:

You can jump thru hoops N do mental gymnastics for a nikka like Khans worth to be 5m + ppv to do 150k tho :dead:

Bob Arum would throw c00n Bradley off the TR headquarters roof to get Bud 300k ppv :pachaha:

What his ppvs did is irrelevant just like how yall conveniently ignore Khans ppv numbers... At the end of the day Porter made a measly 1.2m in his last fight and he is beltless.. Thats his current worth nikka.. If he turns down the $2million titleshot he is a duck PERIOD

Nobody is putting Porter on a pedestal bro, we just trying to explain business to you. Aint the mandatory been activated anyway? Even Arum is talking about making the fight in May/June now bro. Why don't nikkas just wait and see how it plays out. There is a reason I aint talked to much about it because it's Crawford's next fight, Bob said it's either Pac or Porter and we all know it aint gonna be Pac. :heh:
:pachaha: You aint explaining no type of business to me.. A minute ago you told me nikkas value increases after losses.. :dead:... Porter made $1.2m his last fight.. If he dont take the $2m he is a duck PERIOD

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: You wanna see them fight nikka the only hold up on the fight is Porter.. Tell his bytchASS that he is the mandatory and he not gonna get during a pandemic what Amir Khan who was undefeated at 147 got 3 yrs ago and to take the fight and titleshot or kick rocks and duck.. why yall putting this loser on such a high pedastal?? All cause Spence struggled against him????

I'm sick of Porter's mediocre ass.

I'm sick of the way he fights
I'm sick of his ugly wide collared suit shirts. That style is ugly af.
I'm sick of his big teeth
I'm sick of his weird pre-fight ritual with his dad....that forehead to forehead two-step shyt.

If only Broner hit him a little more flush on the jaw....

FancyUncomfortableJay-size_restricted.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

I'm sick of his weird pre-fight ritual with his dad....that forehead to forehead two-step shyt.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Man this nikka Porter still got Adrian Grenados problems... The other day Porter claimed that Kieth Thurman(Another nikka that whooped his ass) wasn't worthy to fight him :mjlol: These dudes got a crazy inflated sense of self worth