Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Once a quitter always a quitter. A future loss or win will never erase that.
:comeon: What about Duran to mention the first that springs in mind? The guy is almost universally adored by boxing fans today and usually ranked as a top 10 P4P ever even with the infamous No Mas.

And turning back the clock doesn't even mean he restores his old reputation, it means putting on one last performance late in your career that resembles your prime. Rigo is going into brawls nowadays, still winning but it does a disservice to him. Saying he'll turn back the clock is more wishful thinking than anything else but it's possible that he can win, Casimero better not sleep on him, Rigo can still counter the shyt out of you, especially if you are wide open like Casimero often is.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:comeon: What about Duran to mention the first that springs in mind? The guy is almost universally adored by boxing fans today and usually ranked as a top 10 P4P ever even with the infamous No Mas.

And turning back the clock doesn't even mean he restores his old reputation, it means putting on one last performance late in your career that resembles your prime. Rigo is going into brawls nowadays, still winning but it does a disservice to him. Saying he'll turn back the clock is more wishful thinking than anything else but it's possible that he can win, Casimero better not sleep on him, Rigo can still counter the shyt out of you, especially if you are wide open like Casimero often is.

thats literally the only exception to the rule... 99.9% of the time quitting is like herpes that shyt stays with you for life N definitely pops up more than once

I would see it in the gym all the time after your first quit you’re never the same... it becomes easy to say fukk this I’m out

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lol Teo ethering everyone

full