Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Like I get where you coming from, but when is the last time Canelo defended that 160lb strap? Manny got that strap 5 days after my 30th birthday bro, by the time he defends it I may be 32 bro. The WBA belts are being held hostage at 147 and 160. Manny had no fight lined up before covid, plenty of other fighters have made something shake, even Canelo got him an opp(granted at 168). Manny needs to either defend the belt or be stripped covid or not he aint said shyt about a fight, champions must fight there aint no debates about it.
Canelo hasnt defended his strap in forever and he not defending it anytime soon since he been left the division.. It really exposes how p*ssy the rest of the middleweight division is seeing as though there is ZERO effort from any of the other 160 champs to fight each other.. ggg wont fight Andrade or Charlo.. Andrade wont fight Charlo.. Charlo won fight Andrade.. Just a bunch of p*ssy ass nikkas waiting around to be chosen like a groupie thot trying to get backstage to see Canelo :mjlol: Meanwhile Canelo continues to conduct himself like a boss and carve his own path...

You see the same situation with Pacquiao at 147.. This is the reason why I'm saying it looks like its literally up to Pac to save the division.. Its crazy yall so concerned about why these corrupt alphabet sanction wont strip their top money maker when yall already know why...