Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
All I know is Jermall needs to run it back with Korobov..its like ppl want to forget how badly outboxed he was by him or the fact that Brandon Adams went the distance with him without as so much as being really bothered by his power. Winning over a derevyanchenko who had been put through the wringer doesn't change things yet

Jermell I have no smoke for..he avenged his loss, expressed interest in getting that WBO belt, and could wrap up his division by next year...he is moving right. He is higher up any p4p position/talks than Spence now in my opinion.

Eubanks Jr needs to run it back with Korobov first.. That shyt was bout to be a massacre before the injury

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
All I know is Jermall needs to run it back with Korobov..its like ppl want to forget how badly outboxed he was by him or the fact that Brandon Adams went the distance with him without as so much as being really bothered by his power. Winning over a derevyanchenko who had been put through the wringer doesn't change things yet

Jermell I have no smoke for..he avenged his loss, expressed interest in getting that WBO belt, and could wrap up his division by next year...he is moving right. He is higher up any p4p position/talks than Spence now in my opinion.

Agreed

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford Mania, Feud With Arum, More

pretty good read, but this nikka was going overboard with the Crawford praise and Brook win. :hhh:
Dude said, he need a great opponent because he's one good performance from going from HOF to ATG :mjlol:

I been telling nikkas for years, that when you're getting that type of hype with the likes of Postol and Gamboa as your best wins and getting paid millions, theres no reason to demand and make real offers to guys like Spence, Thurman, Porter, etc for bigger fights. Just feast on C and B level non threatening opps for years collecting racks. Sorta like those random 90's euro belt holders that just makes defenses in his hometown for years until some how someone worth a damn finally fades that nikka up and takes his belt. Crazy how America finally has their own version of that.

I feel like he's gotten to the point in career mode where you put it on simulation. Just put the controller down and watch.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Looks like old ass Pacquiao is gonna have to save the welterweight division(AGAIN)
Instead of "saving" he can start with actually defending his belt, don't understand how dude can go into hiding with no fight scheduled, the Thurman fight was a year and a half ago.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Instead of "saving" he can start with actually defending his belt, don't understand how dude can go into hiding with no fight scheduled, the Thurman fight was a year and a half ago.
:ohhh:You dont understand that there is an ongoing pandemic and the world got put on hold.. Hell Canelo hasnt defended his wba strap in ages

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:You dont understand that there is an ongoing pandemic and the world got put on hold.. Hell Canelo hasnt defended his wba strap in ages
Take a look around, all the big names have either fought or have a fight scheduled, meanwhile this dude talking about fighting McGregor

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Take a look around, all the big names have either fought or have a fight scheduled, meanwhile this dude talking about fighting McGregor
Okay all that sounds hot but when you are talking about it’s been a yr and a half are we supposed to ignore the huge time frame while boxing was shut down or not??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Conwell: Jarrett Hurd is Good Fight For Me, Style is Made For Me
By Ryan Burton

Published On Sat Nov 21, 2020, 12:04 PM EST

154 pound prospect Charles Conwell (13-0) is 2-0 this year with knockout wins in February and in October.

In the October fight, the 2016 United States Olympian stopped Wendy Toussaint in 9 rounds. The bout headlined a ShoBox card, which was televised on Showtime.

The 23-year-old Conwell wasn't overly satisfied with his performance and hopes to get back in the ring one more time before the end of the year.

"I got the win. I am hoping to squeeze one more in this year and I am just waiting for confirmation. I gave myself a C+, I am hard on myself. I am a tough critic on myself. I could have done more boxing but we got the job done,” Conwell explained.

jarrett-hurd%20(3)_12.jpg

Conwell is still in the developmental stage of his career but believes that he can be fast tracked.

If he had it his way, Conwell feels that former super welterweight champion Jarrett Hurd (24-1) would be the perfect opponent to get him to where he wants to go.

Hurd has talked about possibly moving up to middleweight but Conwell made it clear that the potential fight would have to take place in the super welterweight division.

"My team thinks that a Jarrett Hurd fight would be a good fight for me. Me personally, I want anybody but my team thinks Jarrett Hurd is a good fight for me. It has to be at 54. This is the weight I campaign at and I want to stay in my weight class," Conwell stated.

Conwell believes that Hurd’s come forward, aggressive style is tailor made for what he does in the ring.

"I think his style is made for me and how he fights. I think that would be a good fight for me. He is there to be hit and I think his last two performances show that,” Conwell told BoxingScene.com.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is getting stripped when a pandemic shut down boxing

Like I get where you coming from, but when is the last time Canelo defended that 160lb strap? Manny got that strap 5 days after my 30th birthday bro, by the time he defends it I may be 32 bro. The WBA belts are being held hostage at 147 and 160. Manny had no fight lined up before covid, plenty of other fighters have made something shake, even Canelo got him an opp(granted at 168). Manny needs to either defend the belt or be stripped covid or not he aint said shyt about a fight, champions must fight there aint no debates about it.