Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Care to explain? Because you sound like a fukking idiot
I'm going to keep this simple. How many times has Joshua defended his World Championship belts? Now look how many times Fury has defended his belts?

And I don't count lineal titles or ring magazine belts as championship belts
And yes AJ was stopped by a fat Mexican.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

This the twin that lost to Harrison right?

Edit: this is rhetorical. Mel is good at 54, but I wouldn't take him over Golovkin at 60.
I think Jermall is the better one out of the two but both are very good. With that said both have the same stylistic kryptonite, out-boxers, they need to work on that. They are some of the best fighters at 154-160, I'd take Jermall over GGG now, not sure about Jermell cause we haven't seen him at 160 yet. I'd take Jermell over anyone at 154 though. Canelo beats both at 160 if he can still make it healthy.

Andrade vs either Charlo would be intriguing but I won't hold my breath over that, petty feud from years-old fight negotiations seem to prevent them to fight each other and Andrade is also not in a rush to turn his career around or anything. :francis:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Bud isn't just the #1 P4P fighter

He's the #1 most loyalest too:mjcry:
BGB%2BPacquiao%2BLaughs%2Band%2Bcovers%2Bmouth%2BGIF.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All I know is Jermall needs to run it back with Korobov..its like ppl want to forget how badly outboxed he was by him or the fact that Brandon Adams went the distance with him without as so much as being really bothered by his power. Winning over a derevyanchenko who had been put through the wringer doesn't change things yet

Jermell I have no smoke for..he avenged his loss, expressed interest in getting that WBO belt, and could wrap up his division by next year...he is moving right. He is higher up any p4p position/talks than Spence now in my opinion.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
All I know is Jermall needs to run it back with Korobov..its like ppl want to forget how badly outboxed he was by him or the fact that Brandon Adams went the distance with him without as so much as being really bothered by his power. Winning over a derevyanchenko who had been put through the wringer doesn't change things yet

Jermell I have no smoke for..he avenged his loss, expressed interest in getting that WBO belt, and could wrap up his division by next year...he is moving right. He is higher up any p4p position/talks than Spence now in my opinion.
Higher up than Spence? Nah... Spence hasn't lost to someone he was supposed to go through without much problems, the only somewhat debatable fight he had was Porter but it wasn't controversial either, his best wins are better than Jermell's bets wins too.

And I think that's true to Jermall as well, not by a lot but he has a better resume than Jermell and he hasn't lost yet, the only fight that he could have lost was Korobov but it was a close fight and if he got the official W I won't overwrite it, only do that if there's some highway robbery. Jermell vs Harrison was close too that's why the result shouldn't be overwritten if we are talking rankings and his succeeding win over Harrison is looked at as better because Harrison climbed up on his back the fight before, otherwise, Harrison wasn't much considered before the first Charlo fight, he was brought there to Jermell's supposed coming-out party after he already lost to Nelson and Hurd. He was looked at as someone done on the highest level he just flipped the script...

I take Jermall and definitely Spence over Jermell but as I said all are very good otherwise. Don't know if Korobov can run it back with Charlo but I feel like he'd lose clearly ina rematch, he only got older since and Charlo is still in his prime.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Higher than Spence? That would make him #1...thats ridiculous. He should be above Teo and Inuoue though.