Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's still full of shyt but the audio is hilarious

i still cant believe how ppl fell for his nonsense during the whole floyd vs pacquaio negoitations.

then post the crawford fght he went on his usual " people are afraid of terrence crawford" same gimmick he does with all his fighters.

no dumbass, no ones afraid of him, your just impossible to work with and your always saying dumb shyt. i bet those fights take place in 5 mins once hes off top rank

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i still cant believe how ppl fell for his nonsense during the whole floyd vs pacquaio negoitations.

then post the crawford fght he went on his usual " people are afraid of terrence crawford" same gimmick he does with all his fighters.

no dumbass, no ones afraid of him, your just impossible to work with and your always saying dumb shyt. i bet those fights take place in 5 mins once hes off top rank

Bob Arum with them WWE Paul Haymon promo skills. :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
yea spence got that accumulation power imo. watching him land so many flush shots on Mikey and then not being able to really stop Porter advance at all with power shots got me :lupe: at spence ability to really hurt guys with one punch. He rocked Porter jaw with a punch he didn't see in the middle of an exchange on the KD and Porter shook it off pretty quick during the count. If Danny or Bud made Porter jaw rock like that he may have been wobbled more
Porter just has insane recovery. He similarly shook off the KD against Broner and he also got hit flush by Thurman several times and his knees only buckled for seconds. Dude is a tank.

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not his fault dudes ain’t real fighters no more
:stopitslime: he fought kovalev on a short turn around, tried to get BJS on a short turn around, Plant, and Now Calum Smith:francis: when is Canelo going to request a fight and give someone the proper amount of time to prepare?:mjtf:

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
:stopitslime: he fought kovalev on a short turn around, tried to get BJS on a short turn around, Plant, and Now Calum Smith:francis: when is Canelo going to request a fight and give some the proper amount of time to prepair?:mjtf:
Should already be fight ready just do sparring to prepare, Canelo ready and he the star why these dudes aren’t ready

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:stopitslime: he fought kovalev on a short turn around, tried to get BJS on a short turn around, Plant, and Now Calum Smith:francis: when is Canelo going to request a fight and give some the proper amount of time to prepair?:mjtf:
shyt corny idk how people defend this. Imgine giving someone a 1 month turn around for a major fight. Especially with the knowledge that canelo has basically been in camp since what September :mjlol:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is tyson no fury going the hasim rahman route? He really gonna go to court and beg the judge to let him out of a fight?:picard:

wilder brought that cokehead back from the dead and he gave him his word. its da least he can do.