Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
"I dont give a fukk about Andrades resume"

2gtwz831.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Dana White Erupts, Tears Apart Bob Arum Over Crawford Comments

“Can you imagine if I said that?” White said. “Are you f--king kidding me? You guys would murder me if I said that. I’d never hear the end of that. That’s what you do. That’s not [Crawford’s] f--king problem, that’s your problem.

“His problem isn’t to figure out how you make money. You f--king signed a deal with this kid, at how many people we have on the roster, our roster is very inflated right now. We have a very big roster, the biggest roster we’ve ever had in the history of the company. I have to pay all these kids. How I pay them is not their f--king problem. It’s my f--king problem.

“Imagine me saying ‘oh, I gotta pay Conor McGregor this much money, I could have built a house in Beverly Hills.’ Shut the f--king up, you f--king scumbag. Pay your f--king fighter what you owe him, do you job. Bob Arum is a piece of f--king sh-t."

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Smith was always the easiest most logical fight that could have been made at any time. Shouldn't be a surprise really when you consider all the options. BJS and Cokeboy never stay in shape. Plant would be stupid to take a Canelo ppv fight on short notice when he could become a household name during the buildup an actually win. GGG got his mando. Andrade ain't buzzin. Charlo and Munguia just fought.
With Smith you got a common opponent and family beef. Plus Smith stays in shape. Oscar already knew this all year and still couldn't get it done. :hhh:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Can you imagine if I said that?” White said. “Are you f--king kidding me? You guys would murder me if I said that. I’d never hear the end of that. That’s what you do. That’s not [Crawford’s] f--king problem, that’s your problem.

“His problem isn’t to figure out how you make money. You f--king signed a deal with this kid, at how many people we have on the roster, our roster is very inflated right now. We have a very big roster, the biggest roster we’ve ever had in the history of the company. I have to pay all these kids. How I pay them is not their f--king problem. It’s my f--king problem.

“Imagine me saying ‘oh, I gotta pay Conor McGregor this much money, I could have built a house in Beverly Hills.’ Shut the f--king up, you f--king scumbag. Pay your f--king fighter what you owe him, do you job. Bob Arum is a piece of f--king sh-t."
Pretty funny coming from him of all people

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

I appreciate what Dana White is saying but the amount of times he's shytted on fighters is too countless to mention.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I’m conflicted...

Just what he says is agreeable.

How he says it is absolutely classless even for my standards even though I’m not the one to shy away from some cursing.

Who says it is another question again, funny to see this coming from Dana White of all people who is known for publicly shytting on fighters who he doesn’t like, not due to their level but due to their lack of entertaining style.

How’s Zuffa Boxing coming along? :troll:
We’ve been hearing this dude pump faking with his promotion for years. Says that in a few months big news are coming then crickets. Rinse and repeat.
Too bad, I’m sure that this classless alt-right fukk is all what boxing needs.