Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I’m conflicted...

Just what he says is agreeable.

How he says it is absolutely classless even for my standards even though I’m not the one to shy away from some cursing.

Who says it is another question again, funny to see this coming from Dana White of all people who is known for publicly shytting on fighters who he doesn’t like, not due to their level but due to their lack of entertaining style.

Base, technically he's right but this is really just about him throwing a jab at arum. White is arguably worse than Arum re: throwing ppl under the bus and it's 0% chance a fighter like TBC would make similar money over at UFC. Guys like Anderson Silva legends in the sport and making peanuts :hhh:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would welcome this...but i still feel rigo is rollin the dice fukking around dropping weight and being almost 40 or is 40
Yea I remember when the 118 tourney was mentioned to his team and they said he didn't want to cut weight. Seems to be working out for Donaire tho and he is bigger than Rigo. I think Rigo was a Floyd type who fights close to his walk around weight