Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
So DAZN had all them dudes at 160(168) for 2 years and the only fight we got out of it was Jacobs vs Canelo and the fight was a light spar. So much for "Jermall Charlo needs to sign to DAZN".
Hearn plan was to hoard them guys and force Charlo and Canelo to fight them
Instead of making in house fights with Matchroom fighters. And y’all see why we so critical of Hearn.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Charlo may have to move up to 168 for a Canelo fight or do a NeloWeight in the mid 160s. I don’t see Canelo fighting at Middleweight much longer , maybe even again.
Charlo already said he would move up to 168 or even 175 to fight canelo :yeshrug:......dude is bigger than canelo so it shouldn't be an issue to make that fight happen above 160. I have no doubt canelo is gonna fight all of these guys now that he's a free agent. A lot of people are gonna have to eat their words:jawalrus:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely think Canelo will fight Mal, but it will probably have to be at 168 - I really doubt Canelo will ever make 160 again. GGG gonna keep avoiding him like the plague, though :lolbron:

I forgot about ggg:russ:

Hes stuck on dazn after chasing canelo around for years

Now he can fight andrade though..:lolbron:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Hearn plan was to hoard them guys and force Charlo and Canelo to fight them
Instead of making in house fights with Matchroom fighters. And y’all see why we so critical of Hearn.
Hearn brought up the fact recently that he's going to start getting rid of guys if they don't want big fights, my assumption is most of them don't want those fights not him.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Hearn brought up the fact recently that he's going to start getting rid of guys if they don't want big fights, my assumption is most of them don't want those fights not him.
Doesn’t fit to Daniel Roman and Michael Hunter, the two prominent US fighters who left him recently. They both want it with everyone

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo the type of dude to drag someone from a lower weight class like Spence or Charo to 168, then turn around and drain a guy to come down at 160.

the perks of being a draw and effective at different weight classes

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Another Top name on an already stacked Resume....

He’s only 30 Years Old and lapping nikkas x 2
full

Then when he beats Plant it'll be "But plant had a tough fight with _____, he wasn't in his prime. Plant had pink eye at the end of November, is it even a good win overall? Plant has shytty stamina, Canelo cherry picked another one" steez

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Doesn’t fit to Daniel Roman and Michael Hunter, the two prominent US fighters who left him recently. They both want it with everyone
Yep he cut guys that were willing to fight anybody