Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He is 20-0 and was European Heavyweight Champion. But to be honest I've haven't seen him fight. I quickly googled him just now.

Edit: beat Chisora too. However he's ranked 15th.

Tyson Fury is a ducker and cherry picker. Ducked the rematch with Klitschko and Wilder. Then fought subpar opponents since coming back.

you call him a ducker? he fought every elite fighter apart from joshua and defeated them both..

what more do you want?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He is 20-0 and was European Heavyweight Champion. But to be honest I've haven't seen him fight. I quickly googled him just now.

Edit: beat Chisora too. However he's ranked 15th.

Tyson Fury is a ducker and cherry picker. Ducked the rematch with Klitschko and Wilder. Then fought subpar opponents since coming back.

kabayel is not that great either...unless a wallin pt. 2 situation pops off, fury will win pretty easily..but this is a cherry pick

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Says brehs in yalls gym would this sparring be considered fair game or unethical
:patrice:

Tell folks all the time be careful what gym you go into, you need to go to the gym a few times and get a feel for the environment before you spar anybody, cause some gyms will allow sparring to be damn near a real fight, or they'll try to find somebody off the street to allow a young buck to get some work in on.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Tank vs GRJ wouldn't be a bad fight but wondering how are things between GRJ and Haymon now. GRJ criticized Haymon openly in recent weeks and he even encouraged ppl to not buy the PPV, think there was a falling out between them. If that's the case I'm not sure if they are willing to give GRJ an opportunity like that, except maybe if they feel confident enough that Tank brutalizes him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i find it very interesting that wilder has a lot of smoke for the trainer (who is black) that saved him from a beating that could have seriously injured him and none whatsoever for the trainer (who is white) that was fukking present to watch fury's hands being wrapped along with the commission which makes his rants/accusations even more asinine

but but but wilder represents us...tO tHiS dAy!!!!...clown shyt :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
People played it down because gamboa but its the truth. His chin too. He straight walks through punches

I think his power is tied into his discipline. I think Tank had a better camp and was just all around more zoned in for LSC than he was for Gamboa and it showed with his sharpness and him making weight and looking good. Offense was more diverse as well.

I think he got a solid chin too. LSC got off good when he would step in behind his combos and push Tank back, but for the most part Tank still walked through them shyts.