Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Wilder. Didn't invoke the rematch clause which is up to his team to do.... not furys

Whos ducking who?
The man clearly came out and said Fury trying to weasel his way out but I think the fight happens first quarter next year or Wilder will get paid money not to take legal action

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man clearly came out and said Fury trying to weasel his way out but I think the fight happens first quarter next year or Wilder will get paid money not to take legal action

Just like he said Joshua ducked him but then contradicted himself in this weekends interview?. I don't believe anything he says

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Just like he said Joshua ducked him but then contradicted himself in this weekends interview?. I don't believe anything he says

Joshua did duck him, they then offered a contract after the Fury fight when they already knew he had a mandatory and third fury fight. Don’t play games and bring up old arguments when Shelly Finley already said they exercised and Arum said oh he didn’t read the contract it Expired not that they didn’t want the fight.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joshua did duck him, they then offered a contract after the Fury fight when they already knew he had a mandatory and third fury fight. Don’t play games and bring up old arguments when Shelly Finley already said they exercised and Arum said oh he didn’t read the contract it Expired not that they didn’t want the fight.

Sure they did.. Do u also believe the ref and his trainer were in a conspiracy to bring down Wilder too?:jbhmm:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Sure they did.. Do u also believe the ref and his trainer were in a conspiracy to bring down Wilder too?:jbhmm:
fukk No I’m reasonable that conspiracy is dumb a long with glove gate but the ducking and contracts we know what happened and when. There was no date available then all of a sudden a new fighting platform and a date happened.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
NnVyAtD.gif