Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
People played it down because gamboa but its the truth. His chin too. He straight walks through punches

That is about the only reason why I wanna see him fight someone like Lopez, to see how durable his chin really is because as of right now I've never even seen Tank buzzed let alone hurt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That is about the only reason why I wanna see him fight someone like Lopez, to see how durable his chin really is because as of right now I've never even seen Tank buzzed let alone hurt.
shyt imagine mikey stayed at this weight. Absolute sledgehammer hands

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I still think despite the bad decision to move up to ww mikey talent is elite. He just out of his depth

Low key Mikey has repeatedly said he walks around at like 180+ between fights, he is only a small welterweight because of his height, his actual physical frame is that of a welterweight. He fighting where he belongs.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Low key Mikey has repeatedly said he walks around at like 180+ between fights, he is only a small welterweight because of his height, his actual physical frame is that of a welterweight. He fighting where he belongs.

its not lowkey...he was on TV during that dazn mexico card...he looked every bit of it..and it was sloppy...dude said he hadnt been in the gym at all and was talking about food

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
giphy.gif

He packs a punch

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Says brehs in yalls gym would this sparring be considered fair game or unethical
:patrice:

Alot of these gyms are trash. I've seen guys openly being talked about as "punching bags". Normal guys with blue collar jobs going into the gym sounding punch drunk and shyt and still being allowed to spar. Unfortunately ain't no rules in a privately owned gym, the ethics boil down to the guys in there and it's often on some machismo or clout shyt so no one going say anything

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
what a surprise :scust:
He is 20-0 and was European Heavyweight Champion. But to be honest I've haven't seen him fight. I quickly googled him just now.

Edit: beat Chisora too. However he's ranked 15th.

Tyson Fury is a ducker and cherry picker. Ducked the rematch with Klitschko and Wilder. Then fought subpar opponents since coming back.

Last edited: