Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Spoonface N his buddy
latest

stay on some bullshyt... tweeting in fake Ebonics N other suspect shyt ... pushing TR mismatches over legit PBC fights

N I’ve said this before but this punk ass bytch actually tweeted Matthysse shouldn’t Have to test or agree to a test N Swift was ducking for wanting one N since Swift fought morales who popped dirty he should fight anyone else dirty as well

The worst boxing media/ dikkriders there is :pacspit:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Been in the boxing gym for only the second time of my life, I'm 27 and getting the hang of it bit by bit. I went to a gym when I was like 24 and the trainer wasn't good and was just saying I lifted too much weights and I was stiff.

Gotta say I love this sport. So many things I miss casually observing that you see in the gym or even when you rewatch a fight and it's really chess and a science to it. Couldn't understand the speed bag at all first 2 times now I got the hang of it. Can't wait to spar

This trainer at this new gym is better to me though and I'm not as stiff since all quarantine I've been doing calisthenics and jumprope anyway I feel like I am kind of flat footed in the ring though and moving around the heavy bag, Whats some fights to watch to learn timing, patience and footwork? I'm 5'11 193 for reference.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Been in the boxing gym for only the second time of my life, I'm 27 and getting the hang of it bit by bit. I went to a gym when I was like 24 and the trainer wasn't good and was just saying I lifted too much weights and I was stiff.

Gotta say I love this sport. So many things I miss casually observing that you see in the gym or even when you rewatch a fight and it's really chess and a science to it. Couldn't understand the speed bag at all first 2 times now I got the hang of it. Can't wait to spar

This trainer at this new gym is better to me though and I'm not as stiff since all quarantine I've been doing calisthenics and jumprope anyway I feel like I am kind of flat footed in the ring though and moving around the heavy bag, Whats some fights to watch to learn timing, patience and footwork? I'm 5'11 193 for reference.

Guillermo Rigondeaux and Pernell Whittaker look at their fights

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
personally i cant wait to see the unified heavyweight champion of the world chief oluwafemi get past his mandatory and pave the way to be undisputed against that big oaf who for unfortunate reasons rules the division and has the belt to complete the cypher

NINTCHDBPICT000545985687-e1575761294724.jpg

ultimo dragon swag

:wow: