Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Uppercut counters are more popular in this era than before or is this only perception because of the big uppercut KOs from the recent months? Some fighter throw it really good that's for sure. Jermall Charlo immediately comes to mind for example.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Uppercut counters are more popular in this era than before or is this only perception because of the big uppercut KOs from the recent months? Some fighter throw it really good that's for sure. Jermall Charlo immediately comes to mind for example.

uppercut season...its having a resurgence and its awesome

i think damn near all but like 1 maybe all the potential KO's of this year were all uppercuts...uppercut counters at that lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wilder is such a fukking shameless clown. I stopped taking that nikka serious a while ago.

Dude hit the overachievers lottery, but think he's more special than what he really is. nikka turned down all of that DAZN money only to get his shyt boxed up for less in a Fury rematch. You can tell his decisions be eating away at his soul and he won't let anything go. Dude prolly still remembers the first time Breland yelled at him in the gym cuz he was throwing a lazy jab. :mjlol:

Wilder is too mentally delicate for boxing. Its amazing he got this far with it tho. Pure luck he came up the way he did. I'm positive Wilder's saga/story doesn't see the light of day if he would have came up under any other boxing gym.

Guys like Mayer's trainer or a Kevin Cunningham would have sent that nikka home crying after the first week.
shyt i used to think kronk gym would be great for him but now :francis: