Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the funny thing i was always felt like i was in the minority because i didnt fukk with lomachenko off rip :heh:.esp on here..shyt i might have been the only one haha..i just wasnt a fan of his fighting style

.but yeah its surprising to see the level of vitriol thats being directed towards him and some of it feels personal...esp the way some pro boxers were talking on social media about it like devon alexander
When they prop you up, large, the fall is great.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

full

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Don't think Inour has ever been in a fight he wasn't the betting favorite to win. Didn't he also catch a potentially career altering eye injury?

Bruh I like Inoue but this push to put him so high on the P4P list is so premature it is sickening. Did people not watch that Donaire fight? People drug Spence for having a tough fight with Porter who is in his prime, but Donaire who is a shell of who he once was took Inoue life and death and almost ended his damn career yet that gets him to #2 on the list? :heh:

This shyt is Lomachenko all over again bro. :snoop:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top Rank playing the hits, right after one of your franchise fighters takes an L its due to a shoulder injury. same doctor, same reporter broke both stories of a shoulder injury. Salute to boxing twitter on the sleuthing

lol
lomo did not have a shoulder injury
top ranks up to their own antics again i see

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also my boxing fan pet peeve

the way these commentators and "experts" with agendas talk about lomo you would think he was the second coming of christ
any time a non black fighter shows some skill they always go over the top with it. son only had 15 fights:mjlol:

i was never a fan but his career isn't over or anything. 1 loss isn't a big deal

boxing fans have ALWAYS overreacted to a popular boxers first lost though. social media just makes it worse, but that shyt has been around forever

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
the way these commentators and "experts" with agendas talk about lomo you would think he was the second coming of christ
any time a non black fighter shows some skill they always go over the top with it. son only had 15 fights:mjlol:

i was never a fan but his career isn't over or anything. 1 loss isn't a big deal

boxing fans have ALWAYS overreacted to a popular boxers first lost though. social media just makes it worse, but that shyt has been around forever

This is Loma second loss, he lost in his second ever fight to double digit loss having Orlando Salido(:mjlol:).